Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Liked songs gone

Liked songs gone

Hi,

Today I opened up Spotify and I noticed that all the songs I have liked are now unliked and the liked songs playlist is empty. I have this issue on all of my devices.

How can I fix this or is it a mistake made by Spotify?

8 Replies

Hey @alps103

Have you tried a clean reinstall of the app? When other users had this problem a while ago this seemed to help most of them fix the issue. To do so you can follow the instructions listed here.

MauriceMVRock Star 7
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thank you for answering!

this didn’t solve my issue, I still can only see songs I have re-liked yesterday and not those I have liked in the past.

Hey there, 

Jumping in here on behalf of @MauriceMV. Thanks for getting back to us and apologies for the delayed response.

By saying that you're can't see the songs that you've liked before, you got us thinking that you might be logged into another account. We'd recommend that you take a look at this page to see what you can do to locate your second account. 

Let us know how it goes.

LyubkaModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Hi,

I can confirm that I haven't logged into another Spotify account. This is the account I've been the whole time. My liked songs disappeared after I reset my phone. On all of my devices, including my other phone, macbook and PC.
Is it possible to request data from Spotify from like a few weeks ago and somehow get my liked songs back this way?

Hi @alps103,

Thanks for the response. Can you please send us some screenshots of what you see on various devices? We'd be happy to take a look. Also make sure to hide any and all sensitive information that might be visible.

Keep us posted.

JoanModerator
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi and thank you for your response

Here is a screenshot I made of Spotify on my Macbook. These are the songs I liked again after my liked songs disappeared. You can see that there are only 683, I had well over 3 thousand liked songs.

Not all the songs are visible because there honestly isn't much to look at.

Screenshot 2023-01-09 at 23.06.50.png

Hi @alps103,

Thanks for the response. In this case, the best course of action would be to reach out to our Support Team. They have the option to revert changes to the liked songs, or revert the entire collection to a previous state. You can discuss this with our agents and find the best option for you.

Cheers!

JoanModerator
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Thank you, they solved my issue!

Suggested posts