Premium

Country

Russia

Device

All Desktop devices

Operating System

Windows 10, Linux

My Question or Issue

I noticed this bug only in one album. When i go to artist's profile and open the album (id 2s6CZxxX5C8FAE02RqHKqS) there are no likes on tracks, but acctually it must have. If i go to album by hyperlink from my Liked songs library it have all likes and album id is different (6zro9Urhmskd0RJZt16mAr).

Tried to reinstall application but bug does not disappear

Screenshot_1.png
Screenshot_2.png
1 Reply

Hi @Xandron3

Welcome to the Community and thanks for reaching out about this. 

The behavior you're describing can happen when an album gets reuploaded by the distributors. If they have different metadata or URIs, the app will check backstage to link to the accurate track, but it will currently miss to transfer the liked status to the newer version.

We've provided guidelines to distributors of what they can do to keep tracks fully in sync and basically overwrite old versions, but we know this is something that occurs. For now we suggest that you unlike the "old" track in the liked songs or saved album and replace it with the new one.

We'll keep working on improving this experience moving forward and advise that you keep the app up to date with the latest version so that you don't miss out on any fixes.

Hope this is helpful but don't hesitate to let us know if you have any further questions!

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts