Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Lost my playlists

Lost my playlists

1. I have a new phone device, how can I get back all my playlists created on my old phone.
  2. I thought I was logging into the same account, because it retrieved all my personal details, however none of my old playlists are listed. Is it possible I may have another account? 

Will I be able to retrieve them or is this only available to subscribers?

1 Reply

Hey @Urbanspaceman67,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. We moved your post from Chats to the help boards as its content fits better here.

You're right, the playlists, liked songs and followers are saved on the account and not on a device. Since you don't have your library available, it's possible that you logged in to a different account. In this case, we'd recommend logging out and back in following the steps in this article.

Also, it's possible that the old account has different credentials to log in to. Since an account could be created with a Facebook profile, a Google/Apple account, a phone number or other email addresses, we'd also suggest trying out these other methods to see if the issue persists.

However, if you're still not able to recover the playlists, as we cannot access users' accounts from the Community, we'd recommend contacting our Customer support directly so they can check the account and help you further.

Hope this helps. If you have any additional questions, don't hesitate to ask.

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts