Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Lyrics Language Selection

Solved!

Lyrics Language Selection

I think it would be awesome if we could select the translation language between English and the local language for non-English songs, and translate English songs to the local language only.

Example:

When I listen to a song in English, it gets translated into my local language, which is Portuguese. However, when I listen to a song in Japanese, the translation is in English, not in Portuguese. Additionally, I am unable to select the language for translation.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @DvoraNoob

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. We moved your post from the Ideas board to the relevant Help board, where it fits better.

Lyrics translations are available only on select songs so this might happen because the translation for that specific song isn't currently available on your language. Rest assured, we’re working on adding more, so you may find it added in the future.

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us and will make sure to pass it onto the right team, as we always strive to improve your experience.

Hope this clears things up. If you need a hand with anything else, the Community is here for you. 

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there @DvoraNoob

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. We moved your post from the Ideas board to the relevant Help board, where it fits better.

Lyrics translations are available only on select songs so this might happen because the translation for that specific song isn't currently available on your language. Rest assured, we’re working on adding more, so you may find it added in the future.

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us and will make sure to pass it onto the right team, as we always strive to improve your experience.

Hope this clears things up. If you need a hand with anything else, the Community is here for you. 

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

As I came from Deezer there, since it was implemented, the translation is done directly into the local language regardless of the language of the song, but I think it's cool to have the option to select which language to translate into whenever I want. Additionally, the system could automatically translate a language other than English into English and then into the local language.

Not to mention that there is no lyrics translation on the computer

Suggested posts