Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Mobile][Playlists] Add full albums to playlists

[Mobile][Playlists] Add full albums to playlists

I feel as though adding full albums to a friend playlist would make things easier, there are a lot of situations were i would have liked to add a full album to my playlist. today was my final straw, i am tired of having to go through all of an artists songs. especially when i am making an new playlist. 

1 Reply

Hey @Mino-,

Thank you for reaching out and welcome to the Community! We've moved your post to a relevant Help Board where it fits better.

Currently this feature is available and whole albums can be added to a playlist in Your Library. What needs to be done is to select the 3 dots menu next to the Album details in the header part of your preferred Album view. There is the option 'Add to playlist and you you'll be presented with a prompt to choose to which existing playlist to add the whole album to, as you can observe on the screenshot below.

Also you can select also "Add to new playlist" (on the very top)to create a fresh playlist, which will be populated with the songs from this album.

Hope this helps clarify things. Don't hesitate to give us a shout if there's anything else we can help with.

Kiril Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts