Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! What's the difference between saving a song to your library versus adding a song to a playlist?

I'm sorry if this is a dumb question, but I've dug around a bit and I'm still not totally clear on this. My understanding is that you can only save 10,000 songs to your library, but you can add an unlimited number of songs to playlists. Is that corre...

• Casual Listener
  • Eni
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Homescreen Playlist suggestions based on time/day

Hello, i wonder where or if i can find the playlists that Spotify apps used to suggest when you started the apps and were based on the current time of the day.For example on weekend nights there were suggestions for either party music, or chillout/ s...

• Casual Listener
  • Mario
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't find/play a song

PlanPremiumCountry SlovakiaDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI have search for artist **bleep** chambers and song Judas Goat. I was not able to find it via client. When googling for this song, I have found link https://open.spoti...

• Casual Listener
  • CarlosE
  • 15 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Music
  • 15 replies
  • 3 likes

Help with playlist

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue I have Spotify and it's pinned to bottom of my computer. I also have it on my Android too. I...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue   ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs greyed out

Added a song to my library earlier today. Played it about an hour ago, and went to play it again just now and it was removed from my library. Now when I go to the artists page the song is greyed out. This happens on both my iPhone and desktop. PlanPr...

• Visitor
  • Added a song to my library earlier today. Played it about an hour ago, and went to play it again just now and it was removed from my library. Now when I go to the artists page the song is greyed out....
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • grey songs
    Greyed
    Greyed out songs
    Song Unavailable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

saving a playlist to liked song

hi guys, was wondering if there is an easy way to save all the songs in a playlist mine or someone elses to my liked songs?ty

• Casual Listener
  • hi guys, was wondering if there is an easy way to save all the songs in a playlist mine or someone elses to my liked songs? ty  
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[PC & IOS] Can't add local files to phone and dead songs in library

PlanPremiumDevice(iPhone & PC)Operating System(iOS 13.2.2 & Windows 10) My Question or IssueI have 2 Issues on hand that I've never experienced before.a) Adding Local files to play on my Iphone just doesn't work now, I used to play the local file fro...

DoritoDendi_0-1573841987994.png
  • Visitor
  • Plan Premium Device (iPhone & PC) Operating System (iOS 13.2.2 & Windows 10)   My Question or Issue I have 2 Issues on hand that I've never experienced before. a) Adding...
  • MichaelJerzak
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution When is Spotify Wrapped 2019??

When are we getting Spotify Wrapped 2019?since managemymusic isnt working for me and the info i need is more than what you give on spotify.me PLEASE TELL ME WE’RE GETTING IT THIS MONTH TYVM.really hope someone answers this.

• Regular
  • When are we getting Spotify Wrapped 2019? since managemymusic isnt working for me and the info i need is more than what you give on spotify.me PLEASE TELL ME WE’RE GETTING IT THIS MONTH TYVM. reall...
  • feministkurabiy
  • Regular
  • 16 replies
  • 34 likes
  • 16 replies
  • 34 likes

add a playlist to liked songs

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueWhen saving the songs of a playlist (609 songs) to my "liked songs", only few, if any, will appear in "liked songs".What can I do?Thanks for helping out.

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Operating System Windows  10   My Question or Issue When saving the songs of a playlist (609 songs) to my "liked songs", only few, if any, will appear ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • add playlist
    liked songs
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Stucked on saved artist/playlist

Hello, Community Since the last update everytime I enter Spotify a random playlist called "Caribean queen" (the heck?) appears as saved and the download option is on. Same happen with two albums of the artist Camila Cabello and Panic At The Disco! fo...

• Visitor
  • Hello, Community 😆   Since the last update everytime I enter Spotify a random playlist called "Caribean queen" (the heck?) appears as saved and the download option is on. Same happen with t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unknown song as my most listened

PlanPremium My Question or IssueIt appears there's a song i NEVER listened to on my top 1 most listened song of all time, and i really wanted to erase it from my account

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium   My Question or Issue It appears there's a song i NEVER listened to on my top 1 most listened song of all time, and i really wanted to erase it from my account  
  • Leonardo_B
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Adding song to Playlist dropdown does not show all my playlists

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceiPhone 8, Dell computerOperating SystemiOS 10, Windows My Question or IssueI have created 20+ playlists. When I come across a song I want to add to one of my created playlists; I click on "...", then "Add to Playlist". The ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device iPhone 8, Dell computer Operating System iOS 10, Windows   My Question or Issue I have created 20+ playlists. When I come across a song I want to add to...
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Daily Mixes don't change for months

PlanPremiumOperating SystemAndroid 5, windows 10My Question or IssueMy daily mixes haven't changed since they first appeared, only few others in different genres have appeared. Is this normal? I've added songs I like from them, and that's it. Same on...

JoyBeaver_0-1573749529593.png
  • Regular
  • Plan Premium Operating System Android 5, windows 10 My Question or Issue My daily mixes haven't changed since they first appeared, only few others in different genres have appeared. Is this norm...
  • VlPerth
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Adding random musics to my playlist

Hello, so since yesterday random albuns/musics have been added to my play list/ liked songs, and i dont even know the artists, for exemple Kris Ford, Simyl,Norman horton, i already deleted the musics from my playlist but they allways come back, dont ...

• Hello, so since yesterday random albuns/musics have been added to my play list/ liked songs, and i dont even know the artists, for exemple Kris Ford, Simyl,Norman horton, i already deleted the musics...
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I can't save more songs to my library despite not hitting 10k limit.

Spotify App shows that I only added 9914 songs to my liked songs collection. As far as I know limit is 10k for the library. However despite that whenever I try to add a song the message saying "Epic collection, friend. Your Library is all filled up. ...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify App shows that I only added 9914 songs to my liked songs collection. As far as I know limit is 10k for the library. However despite that whenever I try to add a song the message saying "Epic ...
  • Emilia_8
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Liked Music Playlist dont update

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceSamsung Galaxy Note 9, Desktop PCOperating SystemAndroid 9.0 and Windows 10 Pro Build 1809 My Question or IssueSongs im liking and saving into the Fav music Playlist by pressing the heart just doesnt appear in Spotify o...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device Samsung Galaxy Note 9, Desktop PC Operating System Android 9.0 and Windows 10 Pro Build 1809   My Question or Issue Songs im liking and saving into ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Liked Songs playlist not showing any songs

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceDell Latitude E6510Operating SystemLinux Mint ver. 17.3 My Question or IssueLiterally the title. The "Liked Songs" playlist shows the skateboard guy screen while showing the text, "Your favorite songs will appear ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country United States Device Dell Latitude E6510 Operating System Linux Mint ver. 17.3   My Question or Issue Literally the title. The "Liked Songs" playlist shows the ska...
  • ComradeBlaze
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Collaborative Playlist

Hello, first of all I want to apologize for the writing of this document, since I do not have a good level of English I have to turn to a translator.I wanted to propose a theme about collaborative playlists.Today's collaborative playlists allow anyon...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, first of all I want to apologize for the writing of this document, since I do not have a good level of English I have to turn to a translator. I wanted to propose a theme about collaborative ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

saved discover weekly albums all deleted

I had a premium plan but now have the free version starting a couple of days ago. all the playlists that I saved from the discover weekly albums were deleted and I have no access to them anymore... I believe that when it switched from premium to free...

• Visitor
  • I had a premium plan but now have the free version starting a couple of days ago. all the playlists that I saved from the discover weekly albums were deleted and I have no access to them anymore... I...
  • PigeonXtreme
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to see (and export) song/album release in playlists view

Hello, I host a radio program and like using Spotify to play songs. I need to export the data (song title, artist, duration, year, album) to the internal broadcast software. I found Exportify which seems to work (can't figure out way the track durati...

• Visitor
  • Hello,   I host a radio program and like using Spotify to play songs. I need to export the data (song title, artist, duration, year, album) to the internal broadcast software. I found Exportif...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Export
    exportify
    year
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Newbie question about LIked Songs

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceWindows, Galaxy S8+ My Question or IssueI'm a music fanatic and am now thinking of converting from iTunes (7K files) to Spotify. I'm trying to understand the "Liked Songs" concept -- is it just to have a handy collection of...

• Roadie
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Windows, Galaxy S8+   My Question or Issue I'm a music fanatic and am now thinking of converting from iTunes (7K files) to Spotify.  I'm trying to un...
  • eagleton
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs liked on radio won’t save to the Liked from Radio playlist

Hi! I recently added a bunch of songs to my Liked from Radio playlist as I had previously heard those songs on the Spotify radio but forgot to save them. Since then I haven’t been able to add songs through the radio feature, if I like songs through t...

• Visitor
  • Hi! I recently added a bunch of songs to my Liked from Radio playlist as I had previously heard those songs on the Spotify radio but forgot to save them. Since then I haven’t been able to add songs t...
  • Zoef1976
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Spotify Radio
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Old playlists keeps reapering and auto downloading

PlanPremiumCountryBrazilDeviceSamsung Galaxy S*+Operating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or IssueOld playlists that i followed just keeps reappearing and downloading into my cellphone. No matter how many times i unfollow and clear the downloads, they...

• Not applicable
  •   Plan Premium Country Brazil Device Samsung Galaxy S*+ Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue Old playlists that i followed just keeps reappearing and downloa...
  • cohenyossi1974
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes