Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Your Sound Capsule: Following your listening stats

You probably already know Spotify launches every year, Spotify Wrapped, which is a rewind of your listening stats. It presents each user their listening stats for that year, including the most listened-to artists and songs, for example. It's really l...

IMG_6759.jpg IMG_6760.jpg IMG_6761.jpg IMG_6764.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • mrjinx0521
  • Regular
  • 60 replies
  • 66 likes
  • 60 replies
  • 66 likes

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • brianlincol
  • Regular
  • 56 replies
  • 30 likes
  • 56 replies
  • 30 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Okiedokiedorkie
  • Casual Listener
  • 62 replies
  • 48 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 62 replies
  • 48 likes

[Desktop] My playlist disappeared after last update on Windows 10

PlanPremiumCountrySwedenDevice(PC)Operating System(Windows 10) My Question or IssueIn the lastest update for spotify (1.1.64.561.g71bd09eb-a) my playlist went missing in the app menu.I can see the playlist if I use my phone so it's still there. I can...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Sweden Device (PC) Operating System (Windows 10)   My Question or Issue In the lastest update for spotify (1.1.64.561.g71bd09eb-a) my playlist went missing in the ...
  • MateusM
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

[Desktop][Playlists] Public playlists page shows private playlists

Hi, This relates to the desktop app on Windows. Several of the playlists listed on my Public Profile page are private and should not be listed. As you can see from the image below, the drop-down menu for a playlist on this page includes an "Add to pr...

dsparkplug_0-1627014974152.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Hi,   This relates to the desktop app on Windows. Several of the playlists listed on my  Public Profile page are private and should not be listed.   As you can see from the image b...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist cover

PlanFreeCountryCanada DeviceiPhone 8Operating SystemiOS 14.6 My Question or IssueThe playlist’s cover on the QR code does not update and shows the last cover used  

35296544-CFA3-48C6-A7FE-9E53B93DF5C2.jpeg 88A67C11-2CA3-48F5-816F-DD0F38CC1651.jpeg
  • Plan Free Country Canada  Device iPhone 8 Operating System iOS 14.6   My Question or Issue The playlist’s cover on the QR code does not update and shows the last cover used  ...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • not updating
    Playlist Cover
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Count in on a song

I often play an instrument along with songs. Is there a feature to do a count in before the song plays such as "1 2 3 4"?

• Visitor
  • I often play an instrument along with songs. Is there a feature to do a count in before the song plays such as "1 2 3 4"?
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Curated Festival Line Up/Artists On Shuffle

The ability to select an unlimited amount of artists to add to a single playlist or radio & have all of their top songs play on shuffle. This could help people going to a music festival discover new artists ahead of time.

• The ability to select an unlimited amount of artists to add to a single playlist or radio & have all of their top songs play on shuffle. This could help people going to a music festival discover ...
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot access downloaded liked songs from library. Difficult to get support

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceGoogle Pixel 2 XLOperating SystemAndroid 11 My Question or IssueAfter downloading my liked songs before driving to work, the app doesn't load my downloaded songs when I navigate to the playlist from "Library". This happens ...

• Plan Premium Country USA Device Google Pixel 2 XL Operating System Android 11   My Question or Issue After downloading my liked songs before driving to work, the app doesn't load my ...
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family Member Playlist

My son Alexander Diego passed away over a year ago. I have him on my family plan, but I can’t find him in profiles search. I would like to hear some his saved playlists. I have searched thoroughly. please help. thank you

Dadasspot_0-1626752630926.jpeg
  • Casual Listener
  • My son Alexander Diego passed away over a year ago. I have him on my family plan, but I can’t find him in profiles search. I would like to hear some his saved playlists. I have searched thoroughly.&n...
  • Julian
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Removing multiple songs from playlist

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceDesktopOperating SystemWin 10My Question or IssueWhen multiple songs are selected in a playlist, right clicking and hitting remove from playlist does nothing at all.

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Desktop Operating System Win 10 My Question or Issue When multiple songs are selected in a playlist, right clicking and hitting remove from playlist does noth...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • edit
    issue removing songs
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

exclude play list from generated content

Every once in a while I list to a channel/playlist while I fall asleep. I would like to stop this music from getting into all my generated playlists, the ones generated for me. I don't what the sleepy music in my daily drive playlist. How do I do tha...

• Casual Listener
  • Every once in a while I list to a channel/playlist while I fall asleep. I would like to stop this music from getting into all my generated playlists, the ones generated for me. I don't what the sleep...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No local songs in mesh network

Hello together,I have a Fritzbox Mesh with 2 Fritzboxes and several Repeaters.My local songs are only available if I turn of everything but the main fritzbox. If I start the rest the offline songs are greyed out.If I create a new playlist on my lapto...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello together, I have a Fritzbox Mesh with 2 Fritzboxes and several Repeaters. My local songs are only available if I turn of everything but the main fritzbox. If I start the rest the offline song...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Public Playlists

I have a premium subscription and a month or two ago, the playlists i started creating stopped being able to been seen publicly on my account even though it’s set to public and it isn’t collaborative.

• I have a premium subscription and a month or two ago, the playlists i started creating stopped being able to been seen publicly on my account even though it’s set to public and it isn’t c...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution [Desktop][Playlists] Give option to display "Discover Weekly" playlist in "Your Library"

It was difficult to find my "Discover Weekly" playlist today. I would like the option to tag both the "Discover Weekly" and "Release Radar" playlists so they will be featured prominently in my "Your Library" tab. The only way I could find it was by c...

• Roadie
  • It was difficult to find my "Discover Weekly" playlist today. I would like the option to tag both the "Discover Weekly" and "Release Radar" playlists so they will be featured prominently in my "Your ...
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't find Liked/Hearted Playlists in Library

PlanPremiumCountryPhilippinesDevicePC/PhoneOperating SystemWindows 10/Android My Question or Issue When I heart/like a playlist on both my devices, I can't find them on the sidebar Library thingy and in the Main library menu itself, the only way I ca...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Philippines Device PC/Phone Operating System Windows 10/Android   My Question or Issue   When I heart/like a playlist on both my devices, I can't find them o...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Downloaded local files not playable on Mac Desktop App when offline

PlanPremiumCountrySpainDeviceMacBook Pro 2019Operating SystemmacOS Big Sur 11.4 My Question or IssueHi there.I just noticed that, if I switch to offline mode AFTER downloading a playlist, the local files in the playlist are not playable. Note that 1)...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Spain Device MacBook Pro 2019 Operating System macOS Big Sur 11.4   My Question or Issue Hi there. I just noticed that, if I switch to offline mode AFTER download...
  • CarlosE
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Browse] Want old UI back!!! Need to be able to list songs

I am adding this Idea because many of the others are locked and Spotify doesn't seem to be improving. All I want is to be able to see a list of songs. It is the simplest thing. I don't understand why they took away the ability to see a list of all so...

• Visitor
  • I am adding this Idea because many of the others are locked and Spotify doesn't seem to be improving. All I want is to be able to see a list of songs. It is the simplest thing. I don't understand why...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Browse
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Songs Playing that aren't in Playlist

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceiPhone 6sOperating SystemiOS 13 My Question or IssueI wasn't sure where to put this since you don't really have a bug section I'm allowed to post stuff in, but this seemed like the best place for it. While playing music from a...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country USA Device iPhone 6s Operating System iOS 13   My Question or Issue I wasn't sure where to put this since you don't really have a bug section I'm allowed to post stuf...
  • Eni
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Most played podcast not showing in "Top Shows"

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDevicePixel 5Operating SystemAndroid 11 My Question or IssueMy second most frequently played podcast (to which I am followed) does not show up in Top Shows, the 6 icon box on top of the homescreen, or anywhere else on t...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country United States Device Pixel 5 Operating System Android 11   My Question or Issue My second most frequently played podcast (to which I am followed) does not show up ...
  • CarlosE
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Discover weekly

Over the two years my music tastes have changed a lot. However my discover weekly is giving me the same genre of music, I've done everything I can to change it but nothing works, even going through and pressing "don't play this" for my entire discove...

• Casual Listener
  • Over the two years my music tastes have changed a lot. However my discover weekly is giving me the same genre of music, I've done everything I can to change it but nothing works, even going through a...
  • Julian
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I am unable to share my secret/private playlists anymore. How do I fix this?

PlanPremiumCountryUSDeviceiPhone 12Operating SystemiOS 14.5.1 My Question or IssueThis morning I tried to share one of my secret/private playlists with a friend but it said I could not. Is there a way to fix this? The image below shows what they see ...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country US Device iPhone 12 Operating System iOS 14.5.1   My Question or Issue This morning I tried to share one of my secret/private playlists with a friend but i...
  • nnononoOnoNo
  • Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Most Artists in the Artists section are missing

Plan: FreeCountry: CanadaDevice: PCOperating System: Windows 10 ProMy Question or Issue Only a random assortment of 5 of the hundred or so artists I've followed are showing up in the Artists section since at least yesterday. This issue is with the br...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan: Free Country: Canada Device: PC Operating System: Windows 10 Pro My Question or Issue   Only a random assortment of 5 of the hundred or so artists I've followed are showing up in t...
  • Novy
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes