Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Your Sound Capsule: Following your listening stats

You probably already know Spotify launches every year, Spotify Wrapped, which is a rewind of your listening stats. It presents each user their listening stats for that year, including the most listened-to artists and songs, for example. It's really l...

IMG_6759.jpg IMG_6760.jpg IMG_6761.jpg IMG_6764.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • JohnHowlett
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 61 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 61 likes

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Joggerwithoutmusic
  • Casual Listener
  • 44 replies
  • 28 likes
  • 44 replies
  • 28 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Okiedokiedorkie
  • Casual Listener
  • 62 replies
  • 48 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 62 replies
  • 48 likes

Superuser Contribution Songs disappear from playlist

I'm on premium in the UK and this happens across all devices. I find that songs can disappear from the playlists I create. It's happened quite a few times recently and I don't know why.Help please!

• Casual Listener
  • I'm on premium in the UK and this happens across all devices.   I find that songs can disappear from the playlists I create. It's happened quite a few times recently and I don't know why. Hel...
  • Eni
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

There’s a podcast i’ve never listen to come up on my listening activity history

  PlanFreeCountryIndonesia Device(iPhone 6, spotify for desktop)Operating System(iOS 12, Windows 10) My Question or IssueHi, there’s a podcast i’ve never listen to shows up on my recently played, but im sure i never got hacked. I tried to get rid of ...

B07A385F-3062-4951-A391-8E1F847B06F0.png
  • Regular
  •     Plan Free Country Indonesia   Device (iPhone 6, spotify for desktop) Operating System (iOS 12, Windows 10)   My Question or Issue Hi, there’s a podcast i’ve never ...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Android][Discover] Spotify Only You won't give me info graphic

I was so excited for spotify you but all I got were genre mixes and decade mixes. If someone could help me fix this I'd really appreciate getting to see all the new info.

• Visitor
  • I was so excited for spotify you but all I got were genre mixes and decade mixes. If someone could help me fix this I'd really appreciate getting to see all the new info.
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution "Browse" Button

Hi folks, ich just klicked through the support page on spotifiy and finally got here to you, the community. I got an issue with the "Browse" button. It just disappeared two weeks ago and i couldnt restore it yet. Is there an possibilty to get it back...

• Visitor
  • Hi folks,   ich just klicked through the support page on spotifiy and finally got here to you, the community. I got an issue with the "Browse" button. It just disappeared two weeks ago and i c...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Radio will only play the same five songs first?

I've seen a LOT of posts now spanning several years about the Radio function now being basically useless for finding new music - I've had the same complaint for a while now, but feel like it's reached new heights. My Radio function, no matter what pl...

• I've seen a LOT of posts now spanning several years about the Radio function now being basically useless for finding new music - I've had the same complaint for a while now, but feel like it's reache...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Radio
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Offline created playlists keep disappearing.

Phone Model(Samsung Galaxy A5)Operating System(Android 8.0.0) My Question or IssueHey.So when I'm not at home I usually use Spotify offline and from time to time I create a new playlist.Today was one of these days and with that it's the 3rd time it d...

• Casual Listener
  • Phone Model (Samsung Galaxy A5) Operating System (Android 8.0.0)   My Question or Issue Hey. So when I'm not at home I usually use Spotify offline and from time to time I create a new pla...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Will there be a sequel to the Only You experience in the future ?

I'm from France, I got Free Spotify and I use it on Android and on Windows 10.My question is : Will there be a sequel to the Only You experience in the future ?

• Casual Listener
  • I'm from France, I got Free Spotify and I use it on Android and on Windows 10. My question is : Will there be a sequel to the Only You experience in the future ?
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop][Discover] Bring Back New Releases for You

Just started using the new desktop UI - so far so good! I have one thing though: I already miss the "new releases for you" section that used to be under "Discover" (which appears to have gone away).It appears most of the recommendations under "Discov...

• Visitor
  • Just started using the new desktop UI - so far so good! I have one thing though: I already miss the "new releases for you" section that used to be under "Discover" (which appears to have gone away). ...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Desktop
  • 4 replies
  • 8 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Allow blocking awful music Spotify insists replaying the same tracks of

I spent ages on the iOS blocking Rick Astley (and other artists that I hate) when I am not working using a feature called 'Do not play (terrible) artist'. The bug is that when I sit down to listen to music on my home system on my Mac Pro - that it co...

• Casual Listener
  • I spent ages on the iOS blocking Rick Astley (and other artists that I hate) when I am not working using a feature called 'Do not play (terrible) artist'.   The bug is that when I sit down to ...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Playlists in grouped playlists disappearing

PlanPremiumCountryNetherlandsDeviceSamsung Galaxy S10Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueAll my downloaded playlists in my grouped playlists disappeared on my phone. I tried redownloading spotify. They then appeared again but when downloading...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country Netherlands Device Samsung Galaxy S10 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue All my downloaded playlists in my grouped playlists disappeared on my...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Preventing a playlist from affecting recommendations

PlanPremiumCountryUsDevicePixel 3aOperating SystemAndroid 11 My Question or IssueI have a rain sounds playlist i listen to while I'm asleep but it's affecting my recommendations. Right now 4 of my 5 recommended playlist are rain sound esque. Somehow ...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country Us Device Pixel 3a Operating System Android 11   My Question or Issue I have a rain sounds playlist i listen to while I'm asleep but it's affecting my reco...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Playlists Goes Missing After Hitting The Download Button

PlanPremiumCountryTurkeyDeviceSamsung Galaxy A71Operating SystemAndroid 10 My Question or IssueUsing the latest version (8.6.30.889), when I hit the "Download" button inside a playlist, it just goes missing. Clearing the cache won't help and please d...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Premium Country Turkey Device Samsung Galaxy A71 Operating System Android 10   My Question or Issue Using the latest version (8.6.30.889), when I hit the "Download" button inside ...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Sorting Artists Alphabeticallly

Hi: I follow many artists. However, the only options I'm given in the drop-down menu for filtering or sorting are: "Recently Added" and "Creator". There is NO ability to sort artists alphabetically, an option I've seen mentioned in other responses to...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi: I follow many artists. However, the only options I'm given in the drop-down menu for filtering or sorting are: "Recently Added" and "Creator". There is NO ability to sort artists alphabetically, ...
  • PaulM222
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Local Files from PC downloaded to phone no longer working

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceSamsung Galaxy S8+Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueSince the recent Spotify update for premium members I realised songs downloaded to my phone via my Local Files on the PC app were no longer playing.Upon inspectio...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device Samsung Galaxy S8+ Operating System Android   My Question or Issue Since the recent Spotify update for premium members I realised songs downloaded to my ...
  • Eni
  • 18 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 18 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Only the web player affects home hub shortcuts

PlanPremium DeviceiPhone 11, Macbook Pro, PCOperating SystemiOS 14.5, macOS 10.15.7, Windows 10 My Question or IssueAfter receiving the home hub update in the beginning of April I had only 2 shortcuts instead of 6 and the shortcuts never changed or u...

IMG_1653.PNG IMG_1677.PNG
  • Composer
  • Plan Premium   Device iPhone 11, Macbook Pro, PC Operating System iOS 14.5, macOS 10.15.7, Windows 10   My Question or Issue After receiving the home hub update in the beginning of...
  • AeroZ
  • Composer
  • 8 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution [Mobile][Other] Bring back modifying the volume of particular frequencies

The idea is to add an option in the advanced settings of the app, so that using ~5 sliders you can alter the volume of certain frequencies in a single song. It would be a great addition for fellow boosted bass enjoyers, and it would allow you to cust...

• Casual Listener
  • The idea is to add an option in the advanced settings of the app, so that using ~5 sliders you can alter the volume of certain frequencies in a single song. It would be a great addition for fellow bo...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mobile
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [iOS][Your Library] Spotify Mobile App: Your Library Sort options

In the "My Library" tab in the sort option on the mobile app, there should be an option to sort your playlists by "Custom Order" like on the new desktop update in the library tab. Could this be implemented with the mobile app like it is on the deskto...

• Visitor
  • In the "My Library" tab in the sort option on the mobile app, there should be an option to sort your playlists by "Custom Order" like on the new desktop update in the library tab. Could this be imple...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Your Library
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Download over mobile net

Hello today I play in my car Soptify, and my WLAN is off and the settings from Soptify also the download off over mobile net. And now my complete volume is empty, i must pay 10€ for more volume.BR Axel

• Visitor
  • Hello today I play in my car Soptify, and my WLAN is off and the settings from Soptify also the download off over mobile net. And now my complete volume is empty, i must pay 10€ for more volume. 😞�...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Transferring songs onto Huawei GT2e Watch

Hello, I downloaded some playlists from Spotify on my phone. I'm aware of where on my phone it gets downloaded. When I use the Huawei Health App to transfer my songs onto the watch, I cannot see the folder where Spotify songs are downloaded.PlanPremi...

• Visitor
  • Hello, I downloaded some playlists from Spotify on my phone. I'm aware of where on my phone it gets downloaded. When I use the Huawei Health App to transfer my songs onto the watch, I cannot see the ...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Playlists] Organising a playlist

I easily get tired of how the songs in my playlists look and it bothers me to the point where I have to make a new playlist and put the songs in a different order. It’s annoying. I would like it if you could organise the playlist by yourself so I cou...

• Visitor
  • I easily get tired of how the songs in my playlists look and it bothers me to the point where I have to make a new playlist and put the songs in a different order. It’s annoying. I would like it if y...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlists
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes