Premium

Country

The Netherlands

Device

Hp laptop

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

i wanted to change the cover and description of my kpop playlist. i changed it and clicked ''save'', but when i refresh/go to another page and go back to the kpop playlist its gone. so my issue is: my playlist wont change.

3 Replies

Hey there @SavannahVrzl,

Thanks for posting about this here in the Community!

It'd be helpful if you could access the playlist you're trying to personalize from a different device or the Web Player to see if the updated image shows up there.

If not, we'd first suggest making sure that the image you're trying to use is following the guidelines mentioned here

If that doesn't do the trick, it'd be a good idea giving it a try after a thorough reinstallation of the app with the steps mentioned in this Spotify Answer.

If you're still having troubles after that, we'd recommend doing that from a different desktop device.

Let us know how you get on! We'll be right here if you need more help.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

This isn't a solution. It's a tedious workaround, which doesn't even work a lot of the time. People have been reporting this issue for at least two years, and it still persists. When is it going to be fixed?

Hey there @NoriMori,

Thanks for posting about this here in the Community!

If you've followed the steps here, the image you've updated should remain unchanged even if you refresh the page or return back to that playlist later.

If it changes even after reinstalling with the steps mentioned above, it'd be helpful if you could let us know if this persists when updating the image on a certain playlist or al playlists, as well as your device details (like operating system version) and the exact version of the app so we can take a look.

Keep us posted! We'll be happy to lend a hand.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts