Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My daily mixes have been updating twice a day!

My daily mixes have been updating twice a day!

Plan: Premium/Family

Device: Android + Desktop

My daily mixes sometimes update more than once a day. These updates tend to roll in the morning. I'll have 6 mixes up until 10 am, then they will change and remain that way until the next day.

I listen to a lot of music, usually different music everyday. I always like new songs every single day, and my daily mixes always change from day to day - which is normal and a feature I love! However, I am not having the chance to listen to some of these playlists before they disappear!

3 Replies

Hey there @alchimyst,

Thanks for reaching out about this.

Daily mixes refresh with new content more frequently the more you listen to them. While you can’t save (or recover) a particular version of those playlists, you can:

• Create your own playlist and add all the tracks to that. The easiest way to do this is using the Ctrl+A (Win)/ Command+A (Mac) command in the desktop app to select all tracks in the playlist and then add them to a new playlist.
  • Select  on any song to save it to your Liked Songs playlist in Your Library.

Hope this helps. If you have more questions, don't hesitate to reach out again.

Have an awesome day!

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I have been having the exact same problem recently. My daily mix playlist will update when I connect my phone to a Bluetooth device like my car or TV.

Hi @tinkerfellala,

Thanks for reaching out about this.

As I've mentioned in my previous post, daily mixes are bound to update throughout the day.

Could you send us some screenshots on how your daily mixes look before and after you connect to a Bluetooth device? Also, does this happen every single time you connect to one.

We'll be on the lookout for your reply 🙂

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts