Premium

Country

Portugal

Device

(Huawei)

Operating System

(Android)

My Question or Issue

Everytime I play my library connected to a bluetooth equipment the Spotify allways jump 2 or 3 tracks. I start in to play in track nr 1 and Spotify jump to track nr 3 or nr 4.

I don´t have the shuffle play enable and I clean the cache and the reproduction list.

I want to say that this problem only happens when connected to a bluetooth equipment (car, headphones) 

8 Replies

Hi there @nahyden69,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Try logging out from your account > restarting your device > unpairing and pairing your phone with your Bluetooth device > logging back in. Any differences?

If not, could you let us know if this happens only with content from Your Library or also with any other album or playlist that you haven't saved?

Additionally, could you try using Spotify on a different device connected to a Bluetooth device and let us know if the issue can be replicated there? This will help us check if the issue is related to the device.

Keep us posted.

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Hello CarlosE,

I made what you said but the problem continues. 

Answer to your question it´s happens in My library and in any album. I do other thing:

In Liked songs I add two albuns and it´s the some.

Hey @nahyden69,

Thanks for keeping us posted 🙂

Could you try with another account on the same device to see if songs skip after connecting to another device via Bluetooth?

In case the issue persists, could you send us a video recording of it? We'll look into this further.

Keep us in the loop. 

Ver Moderator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I gonna try to do what you said.
Now I have another question because I don´t know why it´s happens:
I have one album in my Liked Songs but from that album there some songs that I dont´t like. When I play the album all the songs play the liked and the not liked. Why?

Hi @nahyden69,

Thank you for your reply.

To answer your question, if you have a whole album saved to your Liked Songs it will play all the songs you added. In this case, you can "dislike" the tracks you don't want played by tapping on the heart ♥ icon to remove them from your Liked Songs. 

Hope this clears things out. Let us know as soon as you're able to test the Canvas feature with another account to keep assisting you with that.

We'll be on the lookout. 

MafeGModerator

Hello,

The problem is: I don´t have the icon selected and they play.

Hey @nahyden69,

Thanks for the reply.

Can you upload a screenshot, so we know what know exactly what you're seeing 🙂

Cheers.

AlexModerator

I think that my problem is solved.

I don´t know why but when I start my Spotify if I select 2 songs after or before of the song I want to play I don´t have the issue. If not the problem occurs.

Suggested posts