Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My mobile device wont let me play anything on my account and removee everything from my library

My mobile device wont let me play anything on my account and removee everything from my library

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

I have a premium account, and it works great! Until today, my account acts weird, I can't play anything, everything in my library is gone, and I can't use anything in the app! I thought there was a problem with my account so I logged into another, and same thing there. So I went to the website, and it worked fine! I can't figure out how to fix it. And it seems to be a problem with the app. Please, can anyone help? 

1 Reply

Hey @You16,

Thanks for posting in the Community.

Just to be sure, that we're dealing with a fresh installation of Spotify, we recommend you performing a clean reinstall of the app as described on this page. Then make sure to enter the login details of the Premium account, that you mainly use. Does the issue persist afterwards?

Could you also try switching the network you're currently using? Does it work with mobile data on the mobile devices or on the desktop devices through a hot spot from the phone?

If it persists, we'd need some screenshots to see how the issue looks on your end. Then we can prepare further solutions.

Keep us posted,

Cheers!

DianModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts