Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No puedo eliminar estas canciones (Probé de todo y no hay caso)

No puedo eliminar estas canciones (Probé de todo y no hay caso)

Hola, 

El día de hoy decidí eliminar todos mis temas de "Tus Me Gusta" y me encuentro con que quedan solo dos archivos locales, que no se pueden reproducir. Intento eliminar o sacar el "Me Gusta"de todas las maneras estas dos canciones pero no hay caso, vuelven a aparecer. Estas mismas ya no están en mi ordenador (estoy seguro que una de ellas nunca estuvo), ¿Cómo puedo hacer para poder eliminarlas completamente? 

Plan: Premium

Device: MacBook Pro 2019

Operating System: macOS Catalina

Captura de Pantalla 2020-07-03 a la(s) 04.44.31.png
6 Replies

Hi there @DKSh3M0,

thanks for reaching out !

I hope you don't mind me replying in English as it is the official language of the community, however feel free answering in your own one.

You're using both "Liked" and "Local Files" terms which are two different features of the app.

Therefore and as seen in the picture, if you're unable to "Unlike" the tracks, i would recommend logging out and back in to "shake" things up a bit.

If that didn't help, feel free to perform a clean reinstall of you app, following the steps provided on this Spotify Answer.

If you're dealing with local files, please find you "Local Files" tab on your settings page and try removing the source of the files.

Hope this helps in any way.

Let me know how it goes 🙂

Ya probé los dos primeros pasos que me recomendaste y no solucionaron nada. Respecto al último, no tengo los archivos locales en mi computadora, como se ve en la imagen son del año 2016, por lo que estoy seguro de que se descargaron en otra computadora y ya no existen más.

Ahora la pregunta es, ¿Por qué me siguen apareciendo estos archivos si no los tengo en ninguna parte?

Hi @DKSh3M0,

thanks for bearing with me here !

There is an under investigation issue regarding this matter at the moment.

You can find all info needed on it here.

Make sure to add your +VOTE and subscribe to get updates on any changes.

Have a great weekend 🙂

Hola! Mi problema es parecido ya que me ocurre lo mismo pero con una canción vieja que ya no esta disponible. La cuenta la usaba hace 2 años pero ahora que la quiero usar yo me aparece esa canción en mis me gusta.

Hey @Matim1

Welcome to the Community and thank you for joining the conversation.  Hope you don't mind me replying in English, as that's the official language of the Community!

If the issue is not with a local file, it could be related to some damaged cache affecting the proper behavior of the app. First, we'd recommend performing a clean reinstall of the app by following the steps in this article. This is often an overlooked step, but it's more thorough than a quick one and can be helpful in getting rid of any cache that might be causing trouble.

If the issue persists, would you mind trying to "unlike" it from a different device to see if it makes any difference?

Lastly, to keep investigating your case, include in your next response the make, model and OS version of your device, along with the Spotify version you're currently running.

We'll be on the lookout.

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hola ; no puedo eliminar canciones de mi playlist ; las elimino y vuelven a aparecer ; como las elimino totalmente ?

Suggested posts