Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No se me cotinuan las listas

No se me cotinuan las listas

Al reproducir una lista, sin el modo aleatorio, cuando acaba la canción no continua con la siguiente se acaba la reproduccion de esta lista y contibua con una canción totalmente distinta. No puedo reproducir ni las listas creadas, ni las guardadas en favoritos, ni el Daily Mix, ni los albumes de los cantantes, nada.
Gracias por tu atención
3 Replies

Hey @11352269889,

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community. We moved your post from Music chat to the help boards as its content fits better here.

Keep in mind that the official language in the Community is English, the replies will be posted in this language. We appreciate your understanding.

As you described it, it looks like an issue caused by corrupted cache files. We'd first recommend performing a clean reinstall of the app. This is often an overlooked step, but it’s more thorough than a regular one and can be helpful to get rid of any cache that might be causing trouble.

If the issue persists, would you mind checking in a different device with your account to see if it makes any difference?

Hope this helps. We'll be on the lookout. 

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hola, me pasa exactamente lo mismo hace un mes.

Lograste solucionarlo desinstalando e instalando? porque necesito soluciones.

Hey @Mailenram,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community and welcome. 

As @OscarDC said before, we hope you don't mind us replying in English as this is the official language in the Community. 

Changing tunes, could you tell us if the option to repeat list/song is enabled on your device? If so, let us know if this behavior persists. 

We'll be on the lookout for your reply. 

AndresMModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
"Music touches us emotionally, where words alone can't." -Henry Thoreau

Suggested posts