Premium

Country

Canada

Device

Pixel 2xl/S20FE

Operating System

All

My Question or Issue

Up until a week or two ago, Spotify would create a playlist based on one song, and just keep playing music from that "genre" until I hit the stop button. Recently, I play one song and it just stops, this would be fine if I was watching Spotify, but it's a pain if I'm working or driving.

Is there some kind of option I can put in to keep it adding songs, indefinitely?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there @elq666,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community About this.

You can switch on the Autoplay function On from your settings. This way similar music will keep playing after a song is finished.

Alternatively you can try starting a Song Radio. You can do this by playing a song, clicking on the 3-dot menu and selections Start Song Radio. After this you'll get a dynamically generated playlist with similar songs playing automatically until cancelled.

Hope you find this info useful. Don't hesitate to reach out again if you have more questions.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there @elq666,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community About this.

You can switch on the Autoplay function On from your settings. This way similar music will keep playing after a song is finished.

Alternatively you can try starting a Song Radio. You can do this by playing a song, clicking on the 3-dot menu and selections Start Song Radio. After this you'll get a dynamically generated playlist with similar songs playing automatically until cancelled.

Hope you find this info useful. Don't hesitate to reach out again if you have more questions.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Thank you for the update, and I apologize for not responding immediately, the problem seems to have "fixed itself" again, so I'm happy for the time because but I'll bookmark this for when it happens again in the future.

Suggested posts