Premium (Family)

Country

Denmark

Device

HP Elitebook 850 G7

Operating System

Windows 11 Pro

My Question or Issue

When I select an album (i.e. Hollywood Undead - Five) only track #1 (California dreaming) will be played. The que is empty.

If I select a playlist (i.e. Hollywood Undead - Greatest hits) only track #1 is played. And the que is empty.

When I switch to the webplayer (open.spotify.com) and select either the album or the playlist, it works as expected: playing track #1 and all other songs are listed in the que.

I have re-installed the Windows app, deleted the Storage library with temp files several times. Sometimes it works 1 or perhaps even 2 times but then it stops again and only 1 song is selected and played.

Any ideas what's wrong?

1 Reply

Hi there @LFCdenmark

Thanks for the post.

Sorry to hear that you're having such an experience with the app.

We'd recommend running a clean reinstall of the app. Please follow the steps from this Spotify Guide exactly, as this will assure that all app data is cleared completely, before reinstalling. It's more throughout than a regular reinstallation.

If that doesn't help, can you let us know if the first song that plays just repeats and repeats, or playback simply stops after the song is finished?

Looking forward to your reply.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts