Plan

Premium

Country

India

Device

(OnePlus)

Operating System

Android

I started listening to this playlist a while ago. As I was moving down the playlist, I started hiding the songs I didn't like and also those which were already in my Liked Songs library not knowing that hiding a particular song removes that song from the Liked Songs library as well. Moreover, the above mentioned gets reshuffled from time to time and I have no idea how many songs I have managed to hide/remove from my Liked Songs library. I thought hiding a song was specific to that playlist only. Is there a way to access a playlist or library of hidden songs?

1 Reply

Hey @yjade,

Thanks for posting in the Community and welcome 🙂

Currently, this is not possible. The remove button you find on the playlists made for you (such as Daily Mixes or Discover Weekly) removes songs from the personalized playlist and it's taken as you don't like the track, so it'll be removed from future recommended playlists.

We think it's a great idea to be able to recover these songs. Another user have a similar idea and posted here, feel free to add your +VOTE to this idea. You can also Subscribe to it in the three-dot menu, that way you can stay up-to-date with any relevant news about this. 

We hope you found this helpful. Let us know if you need anything else. 

Cheers!

AlejaRModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts