Premium

Country

Belgiums

Device

(iPhone 8, ipad, Windows, Sonos)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Windows 10)

My Question or Issue

Hello, all of a sudden my playlist are mixed-up, so songs from one playlist are displayed in another playlist. I assume it has something to do with the Sonos account and adding playlist to the prefered list in the Sonos app.

I just tried to delete the playlist and restore it but it didn't work, I still get the troubled playlist.

Is there a way you can restore the account / playslist from a few days ago?

I hope somebody can help me as it's the work of a few years that I have in my playlist.

Thank you for you advice.

Olivier

1 Reply

Hello, Oliver

Accidentally deleted playlists can be restored by logging into your account on the spotify website and going to the "Recover playlists" tab on the sidebar (https://www.spotify.com/us/account/recover-playlists/). Reverting changes in an existing playlist is not possible as far as I am aware.

The best advice I can give in this case is to use the sorting feature to sort the playlist by date added.

Jesper6_2-1577281225993.png

That way you can easily spot the songs that ended up in the wrong playlist by looking at the date they were added and then removing the new songs as wanted until you have your old playlist back.

Best of luck!

Suggested posts