Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlist Radio isn't related to Playlist

Playlist Radio isn't related to Playlist

I recently noticed that the playlist radio seemed to not be working as intended. I have a playlist that has a bunch of music that's different from the kind of music that I usually listen to, but the radio station only plays music from artists that I regularly  listen to. I know for certain that this is a bug because the Playlist radio lists the artists tied to the station and none of those artists are on the playlist. Is a way that I can reset the playlist radio or a workaround to fix this?

3 Replies

I have already tried creating a new playlist and copy pasting all of the songs from the first playlist to the second playlist, and the new playlist radio continues to play unrelated songs.

I noticed this happening too... It's so annoying especially since I listen to a lot of different genres and my playlists are rather genre specific. On top of that there is the problem that the radio stations are now static playlists instead of dynamically generated like in the good old days...

What used to be a great feature - now broken! Thanks you very much Spotify...

Hey folks,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the Community!

Could you let us know which troubleshooting steps you've tested already so we can avoid repeating them? 

The Radio feature will create a playlist of roughly 50 tracks and will continue to load more and more songs as you listen. The Playlist Radio will also update its content every time you open it. If you don't want a certain song to appear in your Playlist Radio in the future, you can remove it on the desktop app by clicking on the Remove button.

Keep us posted on this.

Cheers!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts