Premium

Country

Sweden

Device

PC, iphone, ipad, mac

Operating System

Windows, iOS

My Question or Issue

Hello, I woke up a few days ago with my HARD created playlist missing, over the past 2 years. Thankfully it had the name and description, image removed and was just not easy to find. So apparently I read a little bit and there seems to be an issue with playlist curators and "paid" playlist creators that are reporting other playlists to get theirs ranked higher. 

I find this abuse unacceptable as a paying customer for YEARS and terrible UX as a designer and user. I enclose a picture with what i have been receiving as an email. It's not even from spotify support like I read online that I have the option to appeal. 

At least let me know why is my playlist getting reported or my content being removed and what can i do. Do we favor the curators and paid (outside) the platform over the daily paying users? 

So now that someone has targeted my playlist I will keep getting it removed just because some creator is ranking lower in searches than my list. If you look over tiktot there is the new trend where "add this song to your playlist" is the new thing, you subscribe for 8$/m to them, outside spotify and they give you access to their tracks. 

Please there need to be a solution for this.

image (28).png
0 Replies

Suggested posts