Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlist disappeard . Playlist is no longer valid

Playlist disappeard . Playlist is no longer valid

My Question or Issue

I have a playlist I've been using for more than 3 years know, been  my bible for travels, gym sessions, way to work... etc.

Today,  when trying the playlist I encountered the following message:

" Playlist disappeared. The playlist is no longer valid"

The playlist suddenly has  no songs in it. I have searched on erased playlists , but it's not there, as theoretically, it isn't erased. 

For some reason, I can still play the playlist, although I cannot select any songs, as it's completely empty.

When trying to edit the playlist on the phone, the app crashes. On desktop version it just tries to load it for eternity. On web app in Chrome it just says that it couldn't find the playlist.

Does anyone know what the issue can be and what alternatives there are to try and recover it?

Thank you.

Plan

Premium

Country

Spain

Device

(iPhone 8, Android 10 Xiaomi A3,  HP laptop)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android 10, Windows 10)

2 Replies

Sammme

Hey there @teleps87 and @estingo,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

Folks, does this happen with playlists created by you? If that's the case, we'd suggest you restart the devices and log out and log back in. You can also check if you experience the same issue on another device. That way we can see if it is a device-related issue.

If they playlists are not created by you, they may have become unavailable in your country. This can happen because licensing agreements with the artist/labels, or ownership of rights, have changed. You can head here to find more information about it.

Hope this was helpful for you. If you have questions, you know where to find us.

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts