Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Playlist disappeared

Playlist disappeared

Plan

Premium

Country

Poland

Device

iPhone X

Hi, in April I had some trouble and every playlist I created was disappearing, didn’t even show up in the search. However if I listened to song on it I could access it through my last played thingy. It got problematic after some time so I saved the link to the playlist in my notes app but now it doesn’t work. It says that something went wrong. It’s like the playlist just disappeared. I didn’t delete the playlist nor changed the link. I tried restoring feature but it says there’s no playlist to be restored. Is there a way I can still find my playlist? Is it possible there was some bug and it’s gone? 

4 Replies

Hey @gayvillain,

Thanks for posting in the Community.

Could you post a link to an example playlist you're having trouble with? We can then have a better look and maybe find a reason for this behavior. In the meantime check this article to make sure your account is secured.

Keep us posted,

Cheers!

DianModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Thank you, here’s the link to the playlist 

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6Qv4WYQzanDcwZyui9UYLt?si=SlL9K2cQQBqhG_7CVnyjYA&pt=40c94829fa1385...

edit: when I replied with the playlist it showed up just fine but a few seconds later it disappeared again

Hey @gayvillain,

Thanks for the reply.

We think it'd be best for you to contact our customer support team and see if you can get the playlists investigated deeper. Maybe a revert to a previous timestamp would help, but they have the tools to check this and do it. Here is how to reach them. 

Hope this helps,

Cheers!

DianModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Thank you so much!! I hope you have a great day!!

Suggested posts