Step 1

NEXT STEP

Profile showing up twice in search results

Profile showing up twice in search results

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

I’m asking this out of curiosity - when people search for my profile they’ll tell me that my profile will come back with two listings, same name and picture and this seems to happen frequently. I’m just curious why this occurs? Is it because I have two devices going sometimes? Ps+phone or is it related to me being in listening parties at the time? I just find it very weird that would happen.

3 Replies

Hey @user-removed,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community!

When you run a search using a display name or a username that returns only 1 profile, you might get the impression that it's being showed twice as it appears both under Top result and under the Profiles tab. Can you please check and let us know if that's the case?

Looking forward to your reply.

Take care,

MihailYModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi It shows twice under the top tab but are you saying that it’s showing twice under the top tab? but you’re saying that it shows twice there because I would also see it under the profile tab as well and not because I’m in either listening party or streaming to devices at the same time

Thanks for getting back to us @user-removed!

Would you mind letting us know what happens when you click on the profiles? Are both results sending you to your profile?

Keep us posted.

Cheers!

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts