Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlist folders not syncing across devices?

Playlist folders not syncing across devices?

I just found out you could sort your playlists into folders on desktop, which was awesome because that's something I've been wanting for a while. So I sorted all my playlists into appropriate folders...

...then I opened the app and it's completely off. Some folders are in other folders, one top-level folder is nested three folders deep, some playlists are in the wrong folders or aren't in folders at all, etc. Logging out and refreshing etc. on desktop and it still looks exactly as it should, but the mobile version seems almost completely random.

How do I get it to sync properly?

I'm using a Galaxy S8 for context

2 Replies

I've been having the same problem for a while on iPhone, although I'm not getting nested folders (or playlist folders inside of other playlist folders). The funny thing is that, until maybe a year ago, the devices (laptop and phone) used to sync perfectly.

Hey there @secondratehero and @husty,

Thanks for sharing this here in the Community!

We'd first recommend logging out and back in the mobile app to shake things up. 

If you're still having troubles after that, it'd be a good idea performing a thorough reinstallation of the app on the affected devices with the steps here

Let us know how you get on! We'll be right here if you need more help!

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts