Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Show Complete and Incomplete Album Toggle Option?

Show Complete and Incomplete Album Toggle Option?

Ever since a few updates ago, all of the songs I saved individually saved to 'liked songs', which is fine but I miss them saving under albums and just having the songs I liked saved in each album show up. I am someone who browses my music by artwork as I don't tend to remember new song names ever so well.

I assume Spotify made it the way it is now so your Albums do not get clogged up with the odd songs you decide to save.

I propose that your albums can be shown in one of two ways: 'show complete albums' and 'show incomplete albums'. This way the current system of saving songs is not disturbed and the option is there for people like me who want to browse through artwork.

I know I could manually save the album to my library but the songs I don't saved would still show up and I would like the process to be automatic like it used to.

Thanks

Device

(Galaxy 10, Win 10 PC)

3 Replies

Hey @hayd2398,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community.

If you'd like what you described to be implemented as a feature of Your Library, it'd be great to suggest it as an Idea. To do so, make sure to follow these steps:

1. Go to the Spotify Community

2. Click on Menu

3. Click on Ideas > Idea submissions

4. Scroll all the way to the bottom and click on Let’s go

As a heads-up, it's good to know that the higher the number of votes an Idea gets, the more likely it is for the Idea to be implemented. If you also wish to learn more about how your feedback will reach Spotify, feel free to take a look at this article.

Hope you'll find this info useful. Have a nice day!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Thanks, I have gone ahead and submitted it as an idea.

Hey @hayd2398,

Thanks for this update 🙂

As a heads-up, you can invite other Community users to add their +VOTE as well as feedback in the comments of your Idea if they post about similar topics and you think they might be interested in seeing what you suggested as implemented. That way, they'll also be notified with all the future updates regarding this.

Hope you'll find this info useful. Let us know if there's anything else we can help with!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts