United States

Device

Alienware m15 Laptop 

Operating System

Windows 10

Build

1.1.15.448.g00fba0e3

My Question or Issue (Bug)

This isnt a critical issue, just something I noticed while using the app. When scrolling down through a podcast, the title bar that should have the podcast name switches to the string "true" instead of the Podcast name. The animation of the switch is flawless, just the text "true" does not seem fitting for the placement. This may already be fixed in a later build or something, but I thought I should at least try to notify someone if it hasn't been! I have not tried this on the online broswer or another windows 10 devices, but I can confirm this is not a problem on my IOS device. Im guessing someone just got their variables messed up 🙂 Attached are some examples!

AfterScrollEx2SpotifyBug.png
AfterScrollSpotifyBug.png
BeforeScrollSpotifyBug.png
3 Replies

Noticed the same. At least we know they're not using python for this 🙂

Have the same issue on MacOS version 10.13.6.

Screen Shot 2019-09-23 at 1.53.43 PM.png

Hi @andreaksho, @kjmunz & @jfarrington121!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

Make sure to update to version 1.1.16 as it was fixed in it and try updating to macOS Catalina 10.15 if your device supports it (if not try updating to macOS Mojave 10.14.6).

Thanks 🙂

Suggested posts