Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Problem in sharing on IG stories

Solved!

Problem in sharing on IG stories

Hello, 

my phone is new, a Samsung A30s. I have problem in sharing from Spotify to Instagram stories: in attachment, the screen that appear after the sharing action. I re-installed the app and cleared the cache but the problem continues to occur.

Please, let me know how to solve It.

Thanks!

Screenshot_20191215-183455_Instagram.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey folks,

We are currently looking into two different issues relating to sharing to IG Stories:

1. [Android] Sharing to Instagram Stories doesn't work
  2. Sharing to Instagram Story will open the camera instead of the story editor (2)

If you're experiencing any of the above issues, make sure to check out the relevant Ongoing Issue thread - we'll keep you posted on any updates we have in those threads.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Hi @fmarinetto

Please, check this ongoing issue.

If that's something you're experiencing, make sure to add your +VOTE there and provide all the information needed. That way you'll be notified with all the future updates on that case. 

This is exactly what keeps happening to me now. I have the share to IG stories option from my Spotify, however when I select share, it just takes me to the same IG stories screen as if it wants me to take a pic instead of share a song or playlist. Just came about overnight. 

Wow, same! I even tried closing Instagram and Spotify reopening but that didn't seem to do anything. Is there any word on a fix yet?

Hi @Foreverisnever and @jasonlung

Please, check this ongoing issue.

Make sure to add your +VOTE there and comment, since all the updates on that case will be posted in the ongoing issue linked above, not here. 

Have a nice day!

Hello, today there was an update available both for IG and Spotify. Now everything works well, no problem in sharing Spotify song in IG stories! 🙂
Marked as solution

Hey folks,

We are currently looking into two different issues relating to sharing to IG Stories:

1. [Android] Sharing to Instagram Stories doesn't work
  2. Sharing to Instagram Story will open the camera instead of the story editor (2)

If you're experiencing any of the above issues, make sure to check out the relevant Ongoing Issue thread - we'll keep you posted on any updates we have in those threads.

Thanks!

Suggested posts