Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Problemas con la sincronización de mis me gusta

Solved!

Problemas con la sincronización de mis me gusta

Buenas noches, tengo un problema con la sincronización de mi cuenta de Spotify, no arrastra las canciones que me gustan a mi computador y en mi teléfono celular sí aparecen. Al entrar desde mi computador a mis me gustan no aparecen las canciones y una vez utilizo la opción de reproducir en este dispositivo( laptop), solo me deja pasar algunas canciones y vuelve a iniciar. Tengo cerca de 500 canciones agregadas pero solo puedo reproducir entre 10 y 20 canciones en el computador.

Ya verifiqué que los dos dispositivos esten en la misma versión y utilizando la misma red de internet.

Plan

Premium

Country

Colombia

Device

Huawei P20

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

CAptura 1.PNG
Captura 2.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @CristhianGD!

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community. Hope you don't mind the answer in English.

This is an Ongoing Issue that Spotify is investigating, which you can find more information about here. On that page, there will be a status update of the next steps to take and information to provide. Please add your +VOTE, as this will help with the investigation. Additionally, subscribe to the thread by selecting the 3 dots at the top right hand corner.

Sometimes a clean reinstall of the app seemed to resolve the issue.

Hope this will be fixed soon.

Cheers!

https://open.spotify.com/follow/1/?uri=spotify:user:1gdr7ny1wk8oegnhcd6cn9jc1&size=detail&theme=ligh... 

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi @CristhianGD!

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community. Hope you don't mind the answer in English.

This is an Ongoing Issue that Spotify is investigating, which you can find more information about here. On that page, there will be a status update of the next steps to take and information to provide. Please add your +VOTE, as this will help with the investigation. Additionally, subscribe to the thread by selecting the 3 dots at the top right hand corner.

Sometimes a clean reinstall of the app seemed to resolve the issue.

Hope this will be fixed soon.

Cheers!

https://open.spotify.com/follow/1/?uri=spotify:user:1gdr7ny1wk8oegnhcd6cn9jc1&size=detail&theme=ligh... 

Thank you so much @SoundShots, it was really useful. I re install the app and the problem was solve.

También me pasa lo mismo desde el celular, en la sección de "Tus Me Gusta" de la aplicación del celular no me aparece nada. Me sale un mensaje que dice "Aquí aparecerán las canciones que indicaste que te gustan" y no aparece nada. Soy Premium y desde que me cambié hace 1 semana tengo este problema, lo he vuelto a instalar en el cel y sigo teniendo el problema. :c

Hola, me pasa lo mismo

Yo ya he usado Spotify en mi celular y hasta hace una semana funcionaba bien, pero de un momento para otro dejó de funcionar: No puedo reproducir canciones, dar me gusta o descargarlas (Yo tengo cuenta premium), además no puedo ver en mi celular la lista de canciones que me gusta me dice que las canciones que me gusten aparecerán allí pero ya tenía muchísimas y todavía puedo verlas en la lista del computador, es solo en el celular que no está funcionando ya intenté desinstalando y volviendo a instalar y nada

Porfa necesito ayuda pues estoy pagando para que funcione, no para no poder usarlo

Hey there @lizcjin and @irenepardo04,

Thank you for your posts in this thread. We hope you don't mind us replying in English.

I you haven't - can you perform a clean reinstall of the app? This will make sure there's no old cache files causing this.

It would also be great if you can try with another internet connection to see if the issue persist.

If that doesn't do the trick - can you let us know which version of the app you have?

We'll keep an eye out for your replies.

Cheers!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Intenté ya todas las opciones y ninguna funcionó. Estoy pagando por Spotify Premium así que necesito una solución, en mi celular aun no puedo ver los me gusta ni nada de lo que tenía guardado y no siquiera me deja reproducir canciones.
Mi versión de android es 8
Mi versión de Spotify 8.5.98.984

Hey @irenepardo04,  

Thanks for getting back to us. 

If the steps you've tried so far couldn't help it's also a good idea to make sure no battery optimization settings or data cleaning apps run active on your mobile device. Such features can often prevent the app from operating at full capacity.

We also suggest accessing the app settings and making sure all Permissions are enabled for Spotify. 

If this persists, check if you experience the same when logging in to a different Spotify account on your device. This will indicate if the issue could be account-related. If it works with another account, you can follow the steps in this Spotify Answer next. 

Keep us in the loop here. 

Suggested posts