NEXT STEP

Public Playlist not visible in the library

Public Playlist not visible in the library

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

My Question or Issue

My spotify playlist is not visible in my library. I created it by adding a song to it from my iphone, which then took me to the playlist. I played a song from it and then exited out of it. However, when I tried looking for it in my library, it would not show up. I cannot even find it through the search bar. The only way I can find it is by going to the recently played songs and clicking the playlist name from there. 

I have also tried to make it private and then public again and it still would not show up on any of my connected devices. 

3 Replies

Hey @rohan109,

Thanks for the post.

If your phone didn't have internet connection when the playlist was created, this could have caused the issue.

Try copying the songs over to a new playlist and check if it becomes visible on your profile.

Keep us posted on this.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi Alex,

Here is the link to the playlist that I have: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4P8OXcSwNHIdH3WywBGF4K?si=cd531debc41545d7

However, it won't show up in my library though. I don't mind creating another one but I would also like to find out why this one would not show up when there exists a link for it. Is that a bug in the app?

Thanks!

Hey @rohan109,

Thanks for your swift response an this info.

By default, playlists you create don’t show on your profile, but you can switch this anytime. For this you'll need the desktop app to set a default, but it applies to all devices 🙂 You can see the relevant steps and also read more on Playlist privacy here.

Hope you find this useful. Keep us posted if you have any questions.

Kiril Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts