Release radar has content from wrong artists with the same name

Plan

Premium

Device

Macbook Pro late 2018

Operating System

MacOs 10.15

My Question or Issue

My release radar has content from random artists with the same name as the ones I listen to. This week 6 out 30 are completely wrong artists (Heart, Kiss, Wilma, Carl Smith, Ray Smith, High Noon + one song mistakenly attributed to Orbital, when it seems to actually be the song name). So the Release radar is basically 
unlistenable, since these these other artist are about as far from my taste as possible. 

The wrong matches seem to be increasing by the week, 20% wrong matches is pretty bad already. Expecting you to do better for the premium service I'm paying for.

3 Replies

Hey there @vtakala

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this. 

If you notice that any content on Spotify isn't playing correctly, or the information (title, cover art, release date) is incorrect, you can report it to us. We'll gladly take a look and apply the necessary corrections.  

Check out this help page and follow the steps on how to report the mismatching artists you've spotted on your Release Radar.  

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any more questions.  

Well I've listed the artist above, that's about all the debugging I'm going to do for you.

This is a duplicate of this thread: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Your-Library/Release-Radar-includes-wrong-artist-with-same-name-as-...

Please upvote there so we can show how many are having this issue in one place. 

Suggested posts