Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Remove all favorite songs

Remove all favorite songs

Plan

Free

Country

Russia

Device

iPhone 8+, Macbook Pro 2019

Operating System

iOS 14, macOS BigSur

My Question or Issue

I have problem with music which spotify suggest me in daily playlists. They include songs that i already heard. That songs have an property ❤️ (heart icon) thats mean this song are favorite in my account and all suggestion playlists have 90% favorite songs.

I know that i can click on ❤️ (heart icon) and remove song from favorite, but i cant do it for 500+ songs....Please help me to remove ALL songs from favorites in my account, i cant listen replays from playlist to playlist...

2 Replies

Oh, i forgot, i want to clean favorites songs AUTOMATICALLY, i dont want to click every-time on heart icon.

Or tell me how to make sure that your favorite songs do not fall into the daily selection or occupying more than 10% of the songs in the playlist.

Hey @amaryfilo,

Thanks for getting in touch with us and welcome to the Community 🙂

The Daily Mix playlists may include up to 75 pro cent of the already known songs. In case you want to discover new music, we'd suggest you check the Discover weekly and Release radar playlists. Here you can find more information about the playlists under the Made for You section.

Currently there is no option to remove at once or automatically the songs from the Daily Mix playlists. If you want to remove songs from the Liked Songs playlist, you can give the steps below a go.

Mark first song>Scroll to the end> Press Ctrl+Shift and click last song> All songs of the playlist marked

You can also check this idea as it seems similar to your suggestion. You can add your +Vote and Subscribe so you can stay up-to-date with any relevant news about this.

We'll be right here if you have any questions.

Ver Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts