Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Remove "Liked Songs" and "Your Episodes"

Remove "Liked Songs" and "Your Episodes"

On both mobile app and now desktop app, I can't avoid the "Liked Songs" playlist and "Your Episodes" playlist being at the top (after my pinned playlists). It is frustrating as I don't use either. Even doing my custom order won't remove them from being stuck at the top.

Is there any way I can sort this? If not, can this be changed please!

My library on desktop app... with my pinned playlists at the top, and "Liked Songs" and "Your Episodes" permanently stuck after them (on custom order).My library on desktop app... with my pinned playlists at the top, and "Liked Songs" and "Your Episodes" permanently stuck after them (on custom order).

2 Replies

Hey @loisfrench, thanks for your post!

Unfortunately, it's not currently possible to avoid these playlists behaving in the way you described. I did find a related idea submission here, and I would recommend voting/commenting on that. Please check out this page for more info on how feedback reaches the Spotify team!

dinomightSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I completely agree, it is so annoying to have these pop up and you can't even hide them or change their place. I don't know what's the purpose of putting these two as a playlist and not like it was before. 

Suggested posts