Premium

Country

United States 

Device

iPhone xsmax 

Operating System

iOS 

My Question or Issue
This is very frustrating. I have years and years of saved artist and this is how I browse my music. I don’t save by song, I save by artist. To my displeasure, when I went to browse artist to see who I was in the mood to listen to, NONE of the over 100 artist I had saved appeared. It also seems whenever this issue is brought up, the incompetent support staff gives the run around and never answers the question. This is a two year old problem that nobody seems to know the answer to. Can someone PLEASE assist me into how to get my followed artist to show on the tab again??  I’ve already logged out, deleted and redone loaded the app & signed in again with no success.

FB2A4A84-7268-414E-B9B6-CF4F7B8358D1.png
1 Reply

Hey there @Drich615,

Thank you for your post and feedback here in the Community.

All the artists that you follow should appear in the Artist tab. In this case we suggest that you perform a clean reinstall of the app. This is different than a quick reinstall and could be helpful to get rid of any cached files that might be causing trouble. 

If that doesn't do the trick - can you provide us a screenshot so that we can have a closer look at what's going on from your end.

We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Suggested posts