Country

SEA

Device

iPad Air Gen 5

Operating System

iPad OS 16.1

My Question or Issue

on iPad and iPhone:
Normally, when you select or enter a playlist, a big playlist icon appears. And when you scroll down a bit, a search bar with a sort icon appears. 

however, on one of my playlists, the playlist icon is missing and I can’t scroll down to get the search bar and sort button. This issue appears every time on both my iPad when I enter the playlist. 

I have tried reinstalling Spotify only for the problem to be fixed once and break after I use the feature once 

This problem only appears on one playlist. The only difference of this playlist it is has a  lot of songs and have about 77 Horus of play time.

this is causing massive inconvenience for me as I have lost the ability or sort songs by recently added.

thank you for everyone spending your time on looking into this

0EA5902D-6BF6-4EB1-BF3C-C178E80189FD.png
1 Reply

Hey @addinikio,

Thanks for posting in the Community.

We've tested this on our end using a large playlist, but we couldn't reproduce the issue. Can you please try creating a new playlist and adding the contents of the one you're having issues with using the Add to other playlist feature from the 3-dot menu and checking whether the issue persists there?

Let us know how it goes.

MihailYModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts