Premium

Country

United States

Device

Samsung Galaxy S10e

Operating System

Android 11

My Question or Issue

For the past few days I have been unable to see some of my playlists. On the spotify android app. As can be seen in my attached pictures, my "DiscWeeks" folder contains 3 folders "21", "20", and "19." On both the desktop and the app, I can see that "19" contains 3 playlists; however, I can't see those three playlists when I open the folder on the android app.

Spot1.jpg
Spot2.jpg
Spot3.PNG
3 Replies

Hi there @Gageow,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. We're happy to help.

Can you perform a clean reinstall of the app? This will make sure there's no old cache files causing this.

If that doesn't do the trick and you have an SD card, we suggest that you uninstall the app > turn off your phone > take out your SD card > turn on the phone again (without the SD card) > reinstall the app since the card can be corrupted.

Let us know how it goes.

Cheers!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Hi Jeremy,
I didn't get the chance to try this. I ended up doing nothing and my playlists reappeared last night.
Should I mark this thread as solved somehow?
Thanks

Hey @Gageow,

Thanks for keeping us in the loop.

We're happy to hear that you can see your playlists again. It seems like there was a temporary synching issue with our servers. If this happens again, we'd recommend following the steps that @Jeremy posted above. If the issue is then permanently resolved, you're welcome to mark his post as a Solution via the tree dot menu 🙂

Happy listening! The Community is here for you, should you need further help.

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts