Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Someone is messing with my playlist

Someone is messing with my playlist

a user, who I don't know, added 400+ songs to my collaborated playlist, and also deleted other's songs. Is there anything I can do with that ? Can I report them, for that ? the original playlist included almost 100 songs from a dozens people. It's very frustrating. I deleted the songs, but I can't restore the previous playlist, can I ?

3 Replies

Hi there @DevilAlien,

thanks for reaching out to the community !

Let's start by taking all the steps provided on this support page.

Give 24-28 hrs for changes to apply and check your account for any odd behavior.

Hope this'll help.

Let me know how it goes 🙂

That link you gave is for dealing with hacked accounts, but what the OP is saying is that a different user is messing with a collaborative playlist through a different account.

The same thing is happening to me so I am going to follow this thread.

@hisforhannah

I gave up. After that reply, I went to the web chat, where the agent gave the same answer first, then when I explained it, they told me they can't restore the playlist. After that, the whole conversation went down to the rabbit hole, when I asked, can I report the user at least. For me, it seems like they have no user protection policy, unless you are an artist. 

I've got an email not too long ago from support to help with my case, they sorted out in no time and reversed the playlist. Now all songs are back on! 

Suggested posts