Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Songs being removed from my playlist

Solved!

Songs being removed from my playlist

Plan

Free/Premium

Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Sometimes, when I want to listen to a song on my playlist, I can't find it. Usually, I can just add the song back from my liked songs. Other times, I can forget to like the song or the name of it. Even though the songs are usually in my liked songs, I like to keep my playlists organized and it's annoying when I have to add everything back.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Turns out I'm just stupid. I had some things bound to a key on my numpad and I guess it is also a delete key. When ever I pressed the key while listening to something it gets deleted from my playlist. I didn't notice it until I pressed it twice and two of my songs got removed. Sorry about that

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hey @schmeck,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community.

Would you mind confirming what devices (and related operating system) as well as Spotify version you have experienced this with? It'd also be great if you'd let us know what troubleshooting you tried so far. 

For all purposes and in case what you've experienced is something along the lines of a temporary error, we'd suggest checking this Support site article out and following the related steps.

Let us know how you get on. Hope you'll find this useful.

Cheers!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hello,

So far after the problem has started occurring, I have tried: logging out and back in, restarting, and re-installing. After re-installing, I had not seen any changes with the problem. I recently saw that there was an update available. After installing the update, I have not seen any songs removed from my playlist. It may have just been an update though I am not sure when the update was first available (before or after the problem). I will keep track of the number of songs on my playlist and see if it goes down. If it does, I will reach back out to you.

Hi there @schmeck,

Thanks for keeping us up to date.

If any songs do go missing from your playlists, don't hesitate to reach back to us with the information that @Mario asked for so we can troubleshoot further 🙂

If you have more questions in the future, we're always a click away.

Have a great day!

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!
Marked as solution

Turns out I'm just stupid. I had some things bound to a key on my numpad and I guess it is also a delete key. When ever I pressed the key while listening to something it gets deleted from my playlist. I didn't notice it until I pressed it twice and two of my songs got removed. Sorry about that

Suggested posts