Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify/View Album/Like all songs glitch.

Solved!

Spotify/View Album/Like all songs glitch.

My Question or Issue

Hello,  Recently as of 3/29/21 I have found this glitch in Spotify mobile when I was browsing music that you can go to an album and then click the album again to add all music from the album to my library.  (originally i thought this would show me all the tracks in that album since on the free version it just tells you shuffle play and not the whole list of track names.)   I had pressed add all songs to the library when I already had songs from the album since 2017.  The dates really matter to me as it is a part of my history but, the point is on mobile and on my laptop all the songs from that album have been re-added and are at the top of my library with the total number in my library being inaccurate as well as the original date I added these songs as it shows on my desktop.  Those songs don't show up at the top of the Library because I already had plenty of the songs from that album in my library.  So to Spotify support, if you could help me retrack my Spotify account a day before 3/29/21 that would be appreciated.  I found out in a small Album that if I repress the add all album songs to the library again It will end up removing the original songs I added years ago on my desktop which is saddening. 

I provided images below from all four of my devices to hopefully get my perspective and nO i did not remove the tracks on my desktop they still appear this way even after refreshing on other devices.

iPhone 7 says I have 1,889 songs

Google Pixel 4 says I have 1976 songs

^ Both of this information was recorded at the exact same time with both apps open.

Plan

Free

Country

USA.

Device

(iPhone 7, Google Pixel 4, Razer Blade 15 2020 Basemodel, Desktop)

Operating System

(iOS 12.3.1, Android 11, Windows 10.

desktop songs.JPG
Screenshot_20210330-020850.png
PXL_20210330_060720935.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @SpiciousFam82

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community, and welcome 🙂

If you'd like to get these changes reverted, we'd recommend reaching out to our Support team here. They'll be happy to assist you further by making changes on your account.

We also appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us, as it helps inform our decisions going forward. We'll make sure to pass it on to the right teams. 

If anything else comes up, we're always a message away.

Cheers.

NovyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey there @SpiciousFam82

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community, and welcome 🙂

If you'd like to get these changes reverted, we'd recommend reaching out to our Support team here. They'll be happy to assist you further by making changes on your account.

We also appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us, as it helps inform our decisions going forward. We'll make sure to pass it on to the right teams. 

If anything else comes up, we're always a message away.

Cheers.

NovyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts