Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Spotify Wrapped: Anyone else not able to see their personality and top artist message?

Solved!

Spotify Wrapped: Anyone else not able to see their personality and top artist message?

Plan

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I have the same issue. This is the response from customer support. I am extremely disappointed.

Thalia666_0-1701563856108.png

View solution in original post

141 Replies

Plan

Premium

Country

UK

Device

iPhone 13

Operating System

iOS 16

My Question or Issue

I keep seeing everyone else getting listening habit cards like 'vampire'  and 'mastermind' etc., but I haven't had anything like that on my wrapped slideshow. Am I looking in the wrong place, or is it just not working for my account? I tried on a different device and it didn't appear there either.

Hi I saw my 2023 wrapped playlist and I didn’t find ,,me in 2023” For example my friend is collector. I tried logging of, uninstalling Spotify but nothing works.

What should I do?

I'm missing a slide that tells you what kind of listener you are it's labeled  "me is 2023" an everyone else I see has 21 slides but I only have 20 like it's just not there an I haven't seen anyone else with that as well

it’s really not the biggest issue but i’m kinda upset i didn’t get a personality card for my wrapped this year like o everyone else, considering i used spotify literally all of 2023?? is there anyway to view what mine is or for it to be added to my wrapped? i’m dying to know

me too

My Spotify Wrapped does not include the "Me in 2023" and another slide, I don't know which one though. My family member's wrappeds all have 20 slides and mine has only 18

Screenshot_20231129_160450_Spotify.jpg

My wrapped didn’t show my musical personality. Why?

spotify please i need to feel validated and included by being branded one of twelve made up personalities please refresh the wraps to include the “me in 2023” personality cards 😭😭😭 i’ve used spotify consistently for years now

Youre so real for this

I need that one as well I am devastated that I also didn't get the "me in 2023" card 😭

I wrapped don't have the personality listener things like dracula or something, i even reinstalled the app to get it 

I don't see my music type in my wrapped. It shows my top 5 artists - and then straight it to see you next year same time.

Like I have spent 96 days worth of time listening on this app, and you didn't even put my type on it 😧
Can this be fixed please.

sooo there is no feature "me in 2023" in wrapped. 

Hi, 

For some reason I dont seem to have a charater assigned to me in my spotify wrapped. Any ideas why this might be the case ? Or is it just a technical issue ? 

is anyone experiencing this problem? i’m getting everything else but the me in 2023 section it just cuts out to “that was fun” 

Plan

Premium

Country

jordan

Device

iphone 11

Can I ask a question, i cannot find my "Me in 2023" anywhere in the Spotify Wrapped 2023

Hi! I'm kinda curious if anyone had also this problem, so I don't have a one slide in my wrapped that shows your "tarot card of the year 2023" and I don't why because other people that I know have this 

Yeah I didn’t get it either sadly. I hope they can do something about it.

Plan

Premium

Country

Device

Samsung Galaxy 22 Ultra

Operating System

(Android)

My Question or Issue

I can see my 2023 Wrapped and everything is showing up except the 'Me in 2023' option/story, it just finishes with "That was fun" then shows my top artists/songs.

Suggested posts