Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Spotify Wrapped: Anyone else not able to see their personality and top artist message?

Solved!

Spotify Wrapped: Anyone else not able to see their personality and top artist message?

Plan

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

141 Replies

my spotify wrapped didnt have a "Me in 2023" slide! I was excited to see what it was but disappointed when I couldnt find it

I have the same problem. Everyone else I know has that, but I don't. It goes from my top podcast to "that was fun" and then the slides. I'm super annoyed about this.

Same problem, I'm wondering if it's because I listened to podcasts. Everyone else I know who has Spotify Wrapped and has "Me in 2023" didn't listen to podcasts. It's weird, because last year I remember I got some kind of classification like "me in 2023" and I listened to podcasts in 2022, so.... wth?

Same here

I didn’t get it either and listened to podcasts but some of my friends who has it also listened to podcasts so idk if it’s because of that… just want to get mine!!!

One of the slides in my Spotify wrapped is missing. The listener personality slide isn’t there. It’s really annoying because all of my friends have 19 slides and I only have 18.

Sad you didn't get one. You can read them all at this page: https://newsroom.spotify.com/2023-11-29/me-in-2023-streaming-habits-wrapped/

XimzendRising Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Same honestly i don't understand everyone else has one and it's not like I didn't listen to enough music to have one I'm feeling pretty left out to be honest

I cannot find the "me in 2023:" thing. Everyone else has it posted and got the rest of wrapped but not that one

I didn't get one either I'm actually so sad about it how come there's pages missing? 🥲

I'm also having this problem, really disappointing because they look so cool!

Same problem here. I dont think there's any solution though considering the same had happened last year (where some slides have gone missing) and spotify didn't bother to respond to any of those inconveniences.

yep

i had one the first time i went through my wrapped and now it's gone!

I can see my artist message but not my personality card

The same is happening here. It's so annoying - I just want to know what my card is!! I've tried everything to get the card slide and it just isn't there..

I'm facing a same issue with you. I'm not sure about my country is related to this issue or not. my country is Japan. 

Same thing is happening to me, I was sad I didn’t get a tarot card from Spotify, I signed out, deleted the app, redownloaded it and everything. Still nothing. 😞 

-babykeen

Same here, tried logging out, deleting app, redownloading and logging in.. nothing. I just want my tarot card from Spotify. 😞 

-babykeen

I can also just see artist message but no personality card. Did anyone figure out why?

Suggested posts