Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify not playing next song?

Spotify not playing next song?

So spotify plays the next songs just fine from my playlists but I can no longer write lets say "Infected Mushroom" and press play on first song for it to simply play the next songs after. Instead it finds a random song and this is due to Autoplay which I turned off, and now it doesn't queue any songs at all and simply stops after the first song. Any fix and if not is there another music program that allows you to play songs? Have to wait 300 seconds to post this because of the bad label system. Maybe im stupid but you shouldn't make it so inconvenient. (And if you dont know what I mean by that, its you letting me write in my own labels while you cant though can you? So just make checkboxes instead? Hire me? also the "I'm not a robot" button is unclickable after you wait the 300 seconds for trying twice.

3 Replies

Hi @Deadnisse,

Thank you for posting on the Community!

We've moved your post to this help board where it fits better its content. 

If we understand correctly, you want to play all the songs that are shown as the result of a search. If this is correct, that's not currently possible because those songs are displayed only as separate results and not as a playlist. This is why after finishing one song, you get a radio if you have activated the Automix feature.

If what you're trying to achieve is something different, please let us know with as many details as possible. This way we can keep assisting you.

Keep us posted.

MafeGModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Yeah thats what I wondered. Im amazed that its a feature you cant do. Seriously why not? Is it a coding problem? I know it was possible before.

Hey @Deadnisse,

Thanks for your reply.

To clarify, this isn't an issue with the app and it's rather expected, as @MafeG mentioned above. If you want to listen to all songs from an artist, you need to go to the artist profile and start the playback from there instead of Search. Same applies to playlists and albums.

Hope this clears things up. If you need anything else, the Community is here for you.

Cheers!

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts