Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Top recommendations for you albums tripled

Top recommendations for you albums tripled

Plan

Premium

Country

Estonia

Device

Macbook pro 2021

Operating System

Ventura 13.5.1

Spotify for macOS (Apple Silicon)
1.2.18.999.g9b38fc27

My Question or Issue

For weeks already, my top recommended albums have been tripled. As you can see from the picture. If I play 1, all 3 will have the play icon next to the album. Why??

example.png
6 Replies

Hey @bruce-lavender,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and welcome.

This type of behavior is commonly related to some damaged cache stored on your device. In this case, we'd recommend performing a clean reinstall of the app by following the steps in this article.

If persistent, would you mind checking on a different device (using your own account) to see if it makes any difference? If you don't have another one available, you can borrow one from a friend or family member to test it out. 

Hope this helps. We'll be on the lookout.

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hello,

Does not appear to display in such way on other devices(iPhone). Problem appeared on my previous computer and recently started using a new one, and it's still here. After clean install and clearing the cache problem still persists.

Hey @bruce-lavender,

Thanks for your reply.

Does the same thing happen in the web player? Can you also tell us the steps to navigate to this section of the app since the interface might vary for different accounts.

Cheers,

MihailYModerator

Hi!

It appears both in web player and my installed player. I open the app/web-environment-->search-->click on "discover"--> choose "Top recommendations for you" and there it is.

Hey again @bruce-lavender,

Thank you for the reply and the useful info!

After your navigational steps, we were able to replicate the situation on our end as well. We'll proceed and report this behavior to the right folks, so they can have a look at it. We can't give you an exact timeframe for resolving this, but we'll post here as soon as we get any updates from the developers 🙂

Thanks once again and If you need a hand with anything else, the Community is here for you.

Kiril Moderator

Hey again @bruce-lavender,

Just received some good news from the developers team and I can confirm that for us the issue with the repeated tiles isn't present anymore (both inside the app and on the web player). Hope it is looking normal at your end as well, if not - let us know please 🙂 

Cheers and have a great day!

Kiril Moderator

Suggested posts