Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unwanted songs in my Library

Unwanted songs in my Library

Random songs keep adding themselves to my Liked Songs. I've never listened to them before and I didn't search for them or anything. At least ten or fifteen will be added and I remove them, only for another ten or so to be added a few hours later or the next day. My Liked Songs keep skipping halfway through as well, either to the next song or to one of the random one's. I can't get them to stop. I've logged out of all my devices, changed my password, deleted the app and reinstalled it, but nothing works. I don't know what else to do.

2 Replies

Hey @maybebaby97,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community.

If you've come across songs unexpectedly added to your Spotify, it'd be good to make sure no one is accessing your account in an unauthorized way.

For this purpose, it'd be great to bookmark and follow the steps in this support page article as well as this one since they feature some essential info regarding how to keep the safety of your account up-to-date and how to get in touch with our Support team if you need any further help beyond the articles' suggestions.

The steps in the first article under Passwords and Remove access to third-party apps are particularly good since they'll help you make sure no one is accessing your Spotify through your credentials or other online services eventually linked with your account.

Hope you'll find this useful. We'll keep an eye on your reply in case there's anything else we can help with!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I have had this same issue as well. I have logged out of all devices and changed the password MULTIPLE times. This is getting very annoying and seems to be a major issue with Spotify. 

Suggested posts