Premium

Country

US

Device

Desktop

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

When I try to play in liked songs the queue is random without shuffle being on. When I turn shuffle on the queue shuffles like it should, but when I turn it of the queue is goes back the the original queue like its already shuffled.

The queue works fine when I play from a playlist.

When I click the play/pause button next to a song it doesn't pause but starts to play the song again from the beginning .

4 Replies

Hey @forgoten

Welcome to the Community. Thanks for reaching out about this. 

Would you mind letting us know if you've tried a clean reinstall of the app? This is different than simply reinstalling and can be very helpful for clearing any cache that might be causing these issues.

Also, could you let us know if the same thing happens when you log into your account using a different device? 

In case you're still experiencing this issue, it'd be great if you'd send us a video or some screenshots where we can see how the Play Queue changes while you experience this. We'll take a thorough look at it.

Keep us posted!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I have figured out that it is playing in the order of recently added instead of the by artist I have set.

After swapping between orders of title, artist, album, and date added a few times I was able to get the queue to refresh to the correct order. I am unsure why I lost the order originally but it works now

Hey @forgoten,

Thanks for getting back to us.

We're happy to hear that the issue has been resolved 🙂 If the sorting options on your playlists continues to get switched up, it's indeed a god idea to perform a clean reinstall as @Mario suggested. That way any damaged files that might be causing this behavior would get removed.

Hope this info is useful. Let us know if there's anything else we can help with.

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts