Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Your Sound Capsule: Following your listening stats

You probably already know Spotify launches every year, Spotify Wrapped, which is a rewind of your listening stats. It presents each user their listening stats for that year, including the most listened-to artists and podcasts, for example. It's reall...

IMG_6759.jpg IMG_6760.jpg IMG_6761.jpg IMG_6764.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • ooh-gracie
  • 10 replies
  • 14 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 14 likes

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • ToneBaloney
  • 17 replies
  • 19 likes
  • 17 replies
  • 19 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • PasinduRanawaka
  • Visitor
  • 57 replies
  • 48 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 57 replies
  • 48 likes

Introducing Smart Shuffle!

Introducing Smart Shuffle! We know that our users love creating their own playlists to capture key moments in time – in fact, playlists created by users often become their most-streamed playlist for the first several months but listening to these pla...

Joan_0-1678291161091.png Joan_2-1678291160675.png Joan_3-1678291160655.png Elena_1-1678292065514.png
  • matneym
  • 1149 replies
  • 42 likes
  • 1149 replies
  • 42 likes

The Heart button is being replaced with a (+) Plus button

Starting in March 2023, the ♡ Heart button will start being replaced with a (+) Plus button for saving things to Your Library. Things that have been saved to Your Library will now show a green ✔ Check icon instead of a green Heart icon. This new expe...

The Heart button is now a Plus button.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Improve new release and discover playlist

Hello,I would like to know how to adjust my musical preferences to improve new release playlist ? My spotify account is already over 6 years old and my musical tastes have changed. The "discover weekly" and "new release" playlists offer me a lot of m...

• Hello, I would like to know how to adjust my musical preferences to improve new release playlist ? My spotify account is already over 6 years old and my musical tastes have changed. The "discover we...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Keeping albums and playlists after joining a family account

Plans: Premium and Family Hi all, My partner already has a Premium account via the Apple Store. Since we are set up as a family on Apple's ecosystem, somehow my credit card is charged for my partner's premium account. That's fine. However, I wanted t...

• Casual Listener
  • Plans: Premium and Family   Hi all,   My partner already has a Premium account via the Apple Store. Since we are set up as a family on Apple's ecosystem, somehow my credit card is charg...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Late Night Jazz playlist disappeared

About 8 hours ago I listened to the "Late Night Jazz" playlist by Spotify and now I'm sitting here back at the desk stunned by the fact that spotify apparently changed the whole playlist without any warning. I wasn't even aware that playlists except ...

• Visitor
  • About 8 hours ago I listened to the "Late Night Jazz" playlist by Spotify and now I'm sitting here back at the desk stunned by the fact that spotify apparently changed the whole playlist without any ...
  • eagle1maledetto
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Artist Filtering

This seems to have been removed after a certain version. Artists are now filtered (alphabetically) by the ones you follow, then a different section with unfollowed artists. I have an older version of Spotify (1.0.73) on a laptop and it allows you to ...

• Visitor
  • This seems to have been removed after a certain version. Artists are now filtered (alphabetically) by the ones you follow, then a different section with unfollowed artists. I have an older version of...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Mis canciones favoritas han desaparecido

PlanPremiumCountryArgentinaDeviceMotorola E4 PlusOperating SystemAndroid Nougat My Question or Issue¡Buenas tardes! Mi consulta es sobre un problema que he tenido recientemente: he cambiado mi dispositivo móvil y al iniciar sesión mis canciones favor...

Captura.JPG Screenshot_20200428-173251.png
  • Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Argentina Device Motorola E4 Plus Operating System Android Nougat   My Question or Issue ¡Buenas tardes! Mi consulta es sobre un problema que he tenido recientemen...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Playlist kicking itself all the way to the start off Shuffle.

PlanPremiumCountry : USA DeviceAcer Aspire LaptopOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI'll be listening to music way down my Liked Songs playlist, and it will kick itself all the way to the top of my Liked Songs playlist, which is a little ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country : USA   Device Acer Aspire Laptop Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I'll be listening to music way down my Liked Songs playlist, and it wil...
  • Xenia
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Miss my weekly mix

My Question or Issue: Hi guys,Last week I had an awesome weekly mix. Since yesterday I miss the playlist with exact those songst. Instead there´s another weekly playlist. Is there an opportunity to get the old weekly mix back? I saved it but it chang...

• Visitor
  • My Question or Issue:   Hi guys, Last week I had an awesome weekly mix. Since yesterday I miss the playlist with exact those songst. Instead there´s another weekly playlist. Is there an oppor...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Moving playlists when switching account type

PlanPremium - Premium FamilyCountryUnited StatesDeviceiPhoneOperating SystemiOS 13 My Question or IssueI want to switch to the Premium family plan and there are playlists from other family members on my account. Can those be moved to the account of t...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium - Premium Family Country United States Device iPhone Operating System iOS 13   My Question or Issue I want to switch to the Premium family plan and there are playlists fro...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

playlist cover bad quality

i have a really high quality image that i want to use for my playlist cover, and when i update it on my mac, the quality is really high. the quality is also high on my phone, but when i refresh the app on my phone, the quality becomes very low. the i...

• i have a really high quality image that i want to use for my playlist cover, and when i update it on my mac, the quality is really high. the quality is also high on my phone, but when i refresh the a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Find Where to Add Local Files?

PlanPremium FamilyCountryU.S. DeviceDell LaptopOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI can't find where to add Local Files??? There is no "Settings" Page like the article says to go to? April 28, 2020 - Please someone tell me how to add loca...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Family Country U.S.   Device Dell Laptop Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I can't find where to add Local Files??? There is no "Settings" P...
  • LisaCH324
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    local files
    PC
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Grey Songs in Liked-playlist

PlanPremiumCountryThe Netherlands DeviceMacbook Pro late 2016Operating SystemMacOS Catalina My Question or IssueThere are over 2000 tracks in my liked songs, but they are all grey. I want to delete them all, but nothing works. They are not local file...

•   Plan Premium Country The Netherlands   Device Macbook Pro late 2016 Operating System MacOS Catalina   My Question or Issue There are over 2000 tracks in my liked songs, b...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Limite de conteúdo spotify

Olá pessoal, Sou usuário de streaming a pouco tempo.Saberiam informar se existe algum tipo de limitação de conteúdo no Spotify como:- Número limite de músicas para curtir- Número limite de músicas para adicionar em playlists- Número limite para adici...

• Casual Listener
  • Olá pessoal, Sou usuário de streaming a pouco tempo. Saberiam informar se existe algum tipo de limitação de conteúdo no Spotify como: - Número limite de músicas para curtir - Número limite de músi...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Limite biblioteca
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Was soll das

Habe da mal ne frage warum wird da eine Playlist mit dem **bleep** covid 19 angezeigt ich will den misst nicht sehen bezahle dafür das ich keine Werbung sehe aber für mich ist es Werbung sollte es nicht aus meinen Vorschlägen Playlist etc verschwinde...

• Casual Listener
  • Habe da mal ne frage warum wird da eine Playlist mit dem **bleep** covid 19 angezeigt ich will den misst nicht sehen bezahle dafür das ich keine Werbung sehe aber für mich ist es Werbung sollte es ni...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't access podcasts.

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceSamsung Galaxy J3 (2016)Operating System Android My Question or IssueSpotify did an update and now can't access podcasts. It looks like everything else is working just fine. I even re-installed it and still nothing. I c...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country Germany Device Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016) Operating System  Android   My Question or Issue Spotify did an update and now can't access podcasts.  I...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Removing current song from Liked Songs will restart queue from beginning of list

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevice( iPhone 7 Plus, PC )Operating System( iOS 13, Windows 10 ) My Question or IssueUsually when I listen to my Liked Songs, I sort the list by recently added and pick a song to start. I let the queue continue to play without s...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device ( iPhone 7 Plus, PC ) Operating System ( iOS 13, Windows 10 )   My Question or Issue Usually when I listen to my Liked Songs, I sort the list by recentl...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Download a list of songs in my playlists?

Plan: PremiumCountry: Mexico DeviceiPhone 8Operating SystemiOS 10.15.4 Catalina My Question or IssueI am frankly fed up with Spotify and unresolved issues, as well as they being one of the lowest paying streaming services to the artists. The reason I...

• Regular
  • Plan: Premium Country: Mexico   Device iPhone 8 Operating System iOS 10.15.4 Catalina   My Question or Issue I am frankly fed up with Spotify and unresolved issues, as well as...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • download list
    My playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Weird song recommendations in the discover weekly

PlanFreeCountry DevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueMy discover weekly has seems to randomly be taken over by Latin music in the current weeks. I never listen to any music or Spanish, or to any spanish/latin bands, or similar music...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Free Country   Device PC Operating System Windows 10    My Question or Issue My discover weekly has seems to randomly be taken over by Latin music in the current...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Saving an Album doesn't add the tracks to the SONGS playlist

Prior to the update, whenever I saved an album the tracks would be saved to my library in 3 places. The artists page (where all songs saved by that artist are kept), the albums page, and the songs page. On the songs page, it would always add the most...

• Prior to the update, whenever I saved an album the tracks would be saved to my library in 3 places. The artists page (where all songs saved by that artist are kept), the albums page, and the songs pa...
  • emiln64
  • 4 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 8 likes

Superuser Contribution "Hide this song" button location

My Question or Issue It would be AMAZING if spotify can move the "hide this song" button on the release radar to the bottom of the options. I'm in the habit to easily click the first button to a new song to add it to my library. Now I accidentally hi...

• Visitor
  • My Question or Issue   It would be AMAZING if spotify can move the "hide this song" button on the release radar to the bottom of the options. I'm in the habit to easily click the first button ...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Hide this song
  • 1 replies
  • 8 likes

Playlist order

Plan: PremiumCountry: SpainDevice: PCOperating System: W10 My Question or Issue: After the last update, all my order playlist have been deleted, I always sort the playlist by date (from newest to oldest) and now I don't find that option and it's very...

• Visitor
  • Plan: Premium Country: Spain Device: PC Operating System: W10   My Question or Issue: After the last update, all my order playlist have been deleted, I always sort ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes