Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Daily mix not refreshing

Daily mix not refreshing

Plan

Premium

Country

Russia

Device

Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro and PC

Operating System

Android, Windows 10

My Question or Issue

My problem is that when my daily mix refreshing, its refreshing on phone, but not on PC. Then I do this: close Spotify and start it again. You can add function that restart or refresh app on PC like F5 in browsers. 
P.S. For idea: add an option in settings that lets you choose the time when to refresh only for you playlists, so we can download music at home with Wi-Fi and listen it in subway comfrotable. Now my mixes can refresh when I on my way to work and cant use Wi-Fi.
P.P.S Some hate for this website: I write this 2 times, cause of error...

1 Reply

Hey there @AlekseyBeliy,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community and welcome.

Your Daily Mix playlists should sync across devices, and the more you listen and use the app, the more frequently they get updated. If the app is in Offline Mode, it won't be synced, but as soon as you go back online, all the info, including playlists, should sync across your devices.

If this isn't happening on your PC, it's worth running a clean reinstall of the app by following these steps. This can be helpful to get rid of any cached files that might be causing trouble. We also suggest downloading the app again from the Microsoft Store.

On another note, we're sorry to hear that you experienced some issues while trying to post in the Community. You could try using an incognito/private window, or a different browser.

We hope this helps. We'll be right here if you have any questions.

Cheers!

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts