Premium

Country

United States

Device

iPhone Xr

Operating System

iOS 14.4

My Question or Issue 

With the recent update to "Your Library", the Recently Added filter does not actually sort shows by the date in which were recently added. Furthermore, I can no longer view a list of Podcast episodes based on the recently added filter without clicking into each podcast. This is enough of an inconvenience to make me want to switch platforms. Is anyone else having this issue? 

3 Replies

Hey @leafytoes,

Thanks for reaching out.

If the sort and filter options are not working correctly on your device, its possible that some of the app files have gotten damaged. Let us know if this issue persists once you've performed a clean reinstall on the your smartphone. We recommend this step since it'll get you the latest app version with all necessary updates and remove any corrupted files from previous installations.

This should also help in case the Episodes section of the Podcasts section in Your Library is not updating properly. There you should be able to find a list of unplayed episodes by the Shows you follow, sorted by recently added. 

Hope you find this useful. Keep us posted how you get on.

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I've been having a similar problem with music playlists. When I sort by "recently added" on mobile it puts recent tracks on top, and you can reverse the order if you want. However when I sort by "recently added" on desktop, it puts them all at the bottom, and there's no way to reverse it! Seems like a bug that needs to be submitted to the design/dev teams. 

Hey there @bricetuttle,

Thank you for your reply.

This is expected behavior from the desktop app.

If you think your this feature will appeal to other users you can always create an idea on the relevant idea board. We always take new ideas and feedback into consideration to improve the app.

If you have any questions we're always one reply away. We're happy to help.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Suggested posts