Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Your Sound Capsule: Following your listening stats

You probably already know Spotify launches every year, Spotify Wrapped, which is a rewind of your listening stats. It presents each user their listening stats for that year, including the most listened-to artists and songs, for example. It's really l...

IMG_6759.jpg IMG_6760.jpg IMG_6761.jpg IMG_6764.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Not applicable
  • 68 replies
  • 71 likes
  • 68 replies
  • 71 likes

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • JanneJeremias
  • Casual Listener
  • 85 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 85 replies
  • 36 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Kenny142
  • Visitor
  • 63 replies
  • 49 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 63 replies
  • 49 likes

Superuser Contribution My playlists are all public but I haven't made them public

I have NEVER made my playlists public yet they are. All the switches are turned off in the Spotify section in my prefs on the desktop version and all playlists are made secret on the mobile version. I've tried logging on and off but all the playlists...

• Music Fan
  • I have NEVER made my playlists public yet they are. All the switches are turned off in the Spotify section in my prefs on the desktop version and all playlists are made secret on the mobile version....
  • Greggy300
  • Music Fan
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Empty or insufficient releases list

PremiumRussia Trying to find New Releases in Dance/Electronic, but see only 2 releases from 2018. The same problem with other genres.

• Casual Listener
  • Premium Russia   Trying to find New Releases in Dance/Electronic, but see only 2 releases from 2018. The same problem with other genres. 
  • tynemeshkai
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

My favorite songs playlist is gone.

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueSpotify deleted my favourite songs playlist. I tried it to recover rhe playlist but thats not...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue Spotify...
  • SoundShots
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Only Formerly Liked Songs Showing in my Followed Artist Library?

(On the Spotify App for iPhone)When I go through my library and go to artist's pages, I'm brought to a screen that only displays the songs I've liked from an artist. (I know there's an extra step to view the full library, but I can't find any way in ...

• Visitor
  • (On the Spotify App for iPhone) When I go through my library and go to artist's pages, I'm brought to a screen that only displays the songs I've liked from an artist. (I know there's an extra step t...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • artist library
    artist's library
    library settings
    liked songs
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't see my liked songs

PlanPremiumCountryUkraineDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueEvery time when I want to listen my liked music - I see "Your liked songs will appear here" and button "go to browse", but it's only problem on PC - on my Iphone I can li...

johnymaire_0-1595535326845.png
  • Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country Ukraine Device PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Every time when I want to listen my liked music - I see "Your liked songs will appear ...
  • johnymaire
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

TRIPLE CLICK ON ANDROID HEADSET

Has anyone found a solution to this problem. The "triple click" works fine on any other application (aside from Spotify). Solutions and/or alternatives are highly appreciated.

• Casual Listener
  • Has anyone found a solution to this problem. The "triple click" works fine on any other application (aside from Spotify). Solutions and/or alternatives are highly appreciated.
  • Abraham_Steve
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs in playlists created by Spotify (eg. Alternative 90s) keep changing their custom order.

Plan: FamilyDevices: Desktop + Android My Question or Issue: I've tried looking this up, but I can't find anything about it. Spotify's own playlists are bugging for me. I like to listen to them according to their custom order, from first to last song...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan: Family Devices: Desktop + Android   My Question or Issue:   I've tried looking this up, but I can't find anything about it.   Spotify's own playlists are bugging for ...
  • alchimyst
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Lost favorite albums

I have just installed spotify on my new computer. When I logged on, all my favourite albums have gone. They're still on my phone.Is there a way to restore them to my computer?

• Casual Listener
  • I have just installed spotify on my new computer. When I logged on, all my favourite albums have gone. They're still on my phone. Is there a way to restore them to my computer?
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Liked songs aren’t showing up

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceiPhone 6s My Question or Issue I installed the most recent update on Spotify the other day and I looked today and my liked folder and all 1300 songs are gone. I liked one and it says when I go to the artist that I...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country United States Device iPhone 6s   My Question or Issue   I installed the most recent update on Spotify the other day and I looked today and my liked fol...
  • SoundShots
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Local files not playing on my phone

I put some local files onto a playlist using my computer. However, when I open up my iPhone to play them, they won’t show up. I have tried everything from connecting my phone to computer, downloading the playlists, and trying to sync my devices. My c...

• Visitor
  •   I put some local files onto a playlist using my computer. However, when I open up my  iPhone to play them, they won’t show up. I have tried everything from connecting my phone to compute...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution After I installed the client and activated it from Ukraine, I lost absolutely all my listened tracks

PlanFreeCountryUkraineDevice(PC)Operating System(Windows 10) My Question or IssueAfter I installed the client and activated it from Ukraine, I lost absolutely all my listened and favorite tracks. All sections are empty, except the recommended albums....

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country Ukraine Device (PC) Operating System (Windows 10)   My Question or Issue After I installed the client and activated it from Ukraine, I lost absolutely all my listened...
  • Xenia
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Добавление push-уведомлений для смартфонов.

Здравствуйте! Просьба добавить уведомления для смартфонов,этой функции не хватает,когда подписан на множество исполнителей!

• Casual Listener
  • Здравствуйте! Просьба добавить уведомления для смартфонов,этой функции не хватает,когда подписан на множество исполнителей!
  • Urik1
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Download Limit

I have about 1900 songs downloaded and plenty of storage space available on my phone. However, when I try to save more music, it gives me that "Epic collection" message and won't let me download any more music. Isn't the download limit supposed to be...

• I have about 1900 songs downloaded and plenty of storage space available on my phone. However, when I try to save more music, it gives me that "Epic collection" message and won't let me download any ...
  • Sen_
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Shuffle 2 Lists From 2 Users

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Regular
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • AdamDamon
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! All of my liked songs have disappeared.... Is this something new with the update? Please bring my s

  PlanPremiumCountryPhilippines Device: iPhone XR(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System: IOS10(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue: I updated Spotify yesterday and now all of my liked songs have di...

35811824-E30C-4C65-B33D-00111EAD8AA7.jpeg 5376C213-4800-4E43-8F39-47E835E4D133.png
  • Visitor
  •     Plan Premium Country Philippines  Device: iPhone XR (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System: IOS10 (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) ...
  • AdamDamon
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Favorite tracks, recently listened etc are gone on PC

After the automatic update, all the tracks from My Library on the PC are gone about 2 weeks ago. At the time everything works on my iPhone and Web Player.PlanPremiumCountryUSAOperating SystemWindows 10Can anyone help me with this problem?

• Visitor
  • After the automatic update, all the tracks from My Library on the PC are gone about 2 weeks ago. At the time everything works on my iPhone and Web Player. Plan Premium Country USA Operating Syst...
  • AdamDamon
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist folder structure created on desktop is not reflected on mobile

I've ordered my playlists into folders using the web app. However, when I access My Library on my mobile phone (Android Spotify App) the order is all messed up. Playlists ending up in different folders, and folders that are within the wrong folders. ...

• Visitor
  • I've ordered my playlists into folders using the web app. However, when I access My Library on my mobile phone (Android Spotify App) the order is all messed up. Playlists ending up in different folde...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • My Lib
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution new song wont play or download

the new two songs released by J-Cole wont download or play not on windows or iphone. tries the 'notepad' solution from 2018- didnt work.the rest of the songs play good , no problems at all. adding one photo from mobile (iphone) please help me fix it....

d1af4ffc-ce1e-4f61-829d-9a6fddb8bb33.jpg
  • Visitor
  • the new two songs released by J-Cole wont download or play not on windows or iphone. tries the 'notepad' solution from 2018- didnt work. the rest of the songs play good , no problems at all.  ...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 13 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 8 likes

My playlist does not appear to me, only to my friends who already follow it

PlanPremiumCountryBrazilOperating SystemWindows 10My Question or IssueI cannot see my playlist because she does not appear to me, only to my friends who already follow it. i tried to recover the playlist but it says its not deleted.

• Plan Premium Country Brazil Operating System Windows 10 My Question or Issue I cannot see my playlist because she does not appear to me, only to my friends who already follow it. i tried to re...
  • SoundShots
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Some tracks are unavailable in Russia, but I see playlists with the tracks’ names. Why is that? :(

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • SoundShots
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes