Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Music is Disappearing

Music is Disappearing

I am a free Spotify user and today, music is disappearing from my library. I have a few playlists which I know was 6 hours and something minutes long, but now they shortened to around 5 hours long! Does anyone else have this issue? 

I then remembered some songs that disappeared from the playlists and when I search up the artist and name of the song, they don't show up! I then looked up their profiles, and the artist's albums also disappeared. 

Anyone know what's up?

1 Reply

Hey there @lukemusicbob,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community and welcome!

Sometimes content from Spotify gets removed. We want all the world’s music and podcasts on Spotify, but availability can vary over time and between countries, depending on different factors like licensing agreements between the relevant parties (artists, record labels, etc.) and the permissions from rights holders.

We add new content to Spotify every day, so if you can’t find something you’re looking for right now, it may appear (or reappear) soon.

We hope this clears things up. If you have any questions or need anything else, we're always a post away.

Cheers 🙂

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts