Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Why can't I add a song to the liked songs playlist?

Why can't I add a song to the liked songs playlist?

I can't add songs to any of my playlists and I can't save to liked songs either
3 Replies

Hey there @GOULART22,

Thanks for posting in the Community and welcome.

Would you mind sending us more details about exactly what is happening on your side? Can you locate the plus (+) button to add songs to your Liked Songs? Please send us a full description of the behavior you noticed.

Meanwhile, you can perform a clean reinstall of the app. By doing that, the app can be up-to-date and you can make sure any stored cache is not leading to this inconvenience. You can see the steps for a clean reinstall here.

On another note, it'd be awesome if you could send us the following:

• Make/model and OS of the affected device.
  • The exact Spotify version you're running there.
  • We'd like to know if it's always behaved like that or if this behavior started after a specific event/update.

Keep us in the loop!

AlejaRModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Estou com problema semelhante ao citado acima pelo colega. T

Tenho a versão Premium e não consigo mais incluir novas músicas em minhas antigas playlist!

Só a opção de incluir 'curtida' me é permitida

Hey @Darcijpr,

Thanks for posting here and welcome.

We hope you don't mind us answering in English as this is the official language of the forum.

That being said, we'd like to add some insights. Keep in mind that when you tap the (+) plus button from the Now Playing View, songs will be saved to your Liked Songs. Then, you can quickly tap the (+) plus button again to add the song to your other playlists too. When you tap the button again, you'll see the other playlists that the song has already been added to with a green ✔ Check icon. You can read more about the (+) plus button in this article.

If you cannot add songs to your other playlists in your account, you can perform a clean reinstall of the app. By doing that the app can be up-to-date and you can make sure the cache is not leading to this issue. You can follow the steps in this article to do it.

If issues should persist, it'd help us a lot if you sent us:

• A full description of exactly what is happening on your side. Add as many details as possible.
  • Make/model and OS of the affected device.
  • The exact Spotify version you're running there.

Keep us in the loop!

AlejaRModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts