Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Why won't my public playlists actually show up as public on my profile?

Why won't my public playlists actually show up as public on my profile?

So I have around 240+ playlists on Spotify. (I know it's a lot, it's a hobby of mine to make playlists lol) Right now my profile says I have 237 public playlists. Except, I have almost twenty playlists that are set as public, not secret, and they're just not showing up on my profile at all. They're my oldest playlists. I have set them back as secret and back to public over and over again, I've uninstalled the app on my PC laptop and my iPhone, logged out and back in again, basically everything I know. What else is there to do? Is this an issue that I can't fix?

3 Replies

Hello @adriannakelly

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community!

It's currently not possible to display more than 200 public playlists on your profile. 

However, if you're interested in that feature, you can leave your +VOTE and your feedback on this Live Idea

More details on how your feedback reaches Spotify can be found here

I hope you'll find this useful! 

please my profile is showing 0 playlist but I actually have one, can only asses it through my library. please what should I do? am using android, my link: https://open.spotify.com/user/z6lej1mitbrgee1widfa83e6n?si=5Rgb58GCRJC_w7DF2i1Dnw&utm_source=copy-li...

Hi there @Anietie-follow,

Thank you for your reply in this thread.

We clicked the link and could see a playlist called The Count Down

Can you log out and back in to see if the issue persist? 

It's also good to make sure that you don't have multiple accounts. You can follow the steps that's provided in this article. 

Let us know how it goes.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Suggested posts